My Only Hope

NOTE: There will be mild sexual references and strong coarse language involved in this book.

All rights reserved. 

Copyright: This story: "My Only Hope" including all chapters, prologues and epilogues and associated (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Fallen Infinity Books or Hilda Therese) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to: 

A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed. 

Infringer pays for all attorneys' fees and court costs. 

The Court can issue an injunction to stop infringing acts. 

The Court can impound the illegal works.

The infringer can go to jail.

*** 

"My life, it's perfect. I have two loving parents, a pack that adores me and friends who support my decisions. But something is missing...a large part of me that nobody seems to understand that I need.  Yes, my life might be perfect but I'm sheltered--maybe too sheltered, isolated...I don't even know if I'd make it in the real world."

Hope Blakely is the Alpha Daughter. One day she and her mate would take over the pack...that is, if she even finds him. 

Hope is stubborn, tough yet completely has no true understanding of the real world. Too sheltered and isolated from the truths outside the pack borders, Hope rebels against her parents wishes and becomes a runaway. 

Soon she is found by Hunters who abuse in all ways possible...but what happens when her family's biggest enemy happens to be the one thing she'd been missing  her whole life?