Prologue

Welcome back My Only Love supporters and newbies! This is the second book to my Trilogy Werewolf Series! :) This continues on from when Gabby and Jarred named their child! <3 This is Hope's story and I hope you guys love it! :) 

Dedicated to a girl who made this possible! (I will insert your username when I find out what it is! x) 

-  -  -  -  -  - 

Prologue 

"I don't want you. I will never want you." His eyes were cold, harsh and the whip he held on his hand made me want to cry. 

The pain was in his words, the way he looked at me and not by the way he hurt me. This wasn't real. None of this was real. I refused to believe it. I wouldn't believe it. My arms were bound, the silver preventing me from doing anything. Every tear I shed was met with a colder, harsher look. 

My thoughts soon led to the first time I met him. 

I remembered the look in his eyes. They, for a split second, were glassy. Edged. And for a moment I thought he cared...for a second I thought I could give in to him, give in to his wishes and hope for the best. 

It was all I had ever done. Hope

Because that was what my parents had made me wish for, made me think of. They said they named me after the one thing that would never disappear, that people would always want to have no matter what. They said I was their hope and I would be the hope for everyone else. 

My mate would have been too. 

But he was not. And I was dying. The pool of blood surrounding me finally defeated me. I was dying and no one would come to rescue me. After all this, there was no hope.

No Hope at all.