Chapter 22

"Lopez?" I asked "What are you doing here and how do you know where I live?"

She shrugged "I was in town and wanted to visit my favorite Warbler."

"I think Blaine's house is a few miles nearer to Lima than here." I pointed out. "And Trent is a few blocks that way."

"Bazzy?" my sister asked making me jump. "Who's she?"

"She's just someone that I know." I said lifting my sister from my shoulders placing her on her feet. "Why don't you go help dad with the cookies?"

"Okay?" she said warily eyeing Santana as she left the room.

"Alright, let's cut to the chase." I said as soon as Stacy was away from hearing range. "What are you doing here?"

"Are you going to invite me in?"

I sighed and let the Latina into the living room. She made herself at home on the couch and just stood there with crossed arms.

"I need your help." she said "Though it was not totally my choice but, my girlfriend thinks that you'd be perfect for the job."

"For what job?"

"Well, I want to go to a college that isn't a FEMA trailer or a prison yard." she explained. "And there is this school in Louiseville that I applied for a cheerleading scholarship."

"Okay?" I asked. "And what does this have to do with me. I sing I don't do back flips and splits."

"There is one thing I have different from those other girls and gays." She said. "And that is my awesome voice, my fabulous dance moves and great acting. And you are the only one with almost equal voice and semi-good dance moves."

"And this is for a cheerleading scholarship?" I asked. "Can't you get that Asian boy to do ...whatever it is you want to do?"

"His voice doesn't match mine."

"How about Frankenteen?"

"Finn can't dance to save his life."

"Blaine? I'm sure he can throw you in the air for aerial splits and stuff. And he can sing."

"Too short."

"Kurt!"

"Too gay."

"How sure are you I'm not gay?"

"Brittney said so." She said. "And my girlfriend has a really good gaydar."

"And you believe her?"

"She's my girlfriend." Santana said. "Why wouldn't I?"

"And you think that my being straight would make me want to dance with you?"

"Well I could tell everyone that you've been pining over Blaine just to look for a random fuck."

"I never said I was straight, honey."

"So you admit that you're gay."

"Sebastian is gay." I said with a smirk. "I am not."

"And what is that supposed to mean."

"I have no obligation to tell you."

"Now listen here, Bitchlet..."

"Sebastian?" my dad came into the room with Stacy in his arms. "Oh, hello. Who are you?"

"Hello, Mr. Smythe" Santana said with a fake smile holding out her hand. "I'm Santana Lopez, Sebastian's friend."

"Nice to meet you, Santana." Dad said. "You never mentioned a Santana."