Chapter Sixteen: Don't Let Me Get You

For those of you confused the VOTE button is next to the SHARE button on the side. It's the star. 

Chapter Sixteen: Don’t Let Me Get You

“Don’t be sitting over there looking at me like that,” Maria said, smacking her lips at me and rolling her eyes. “Yo ass needed that.”

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Tone and them were still watching and listening, but I didn’t care. I had come here to get Maria and go shopping. It had crossed my mind this morning that Angel and I hadn’t even bothered to use a condom. I wanted to remedy that. Her Viktor had been having sex for years, so if there was anyone who knew about picking out condoms it was her. She knew all the kinks.

“Whatever,” I retorted, rolling my eyes. “Go get dressed, we’re leaving.”

She grinned. “Where to?” she asked. “I ain’t going nowhere til you spill. I told you all about my first time. Viktor has gotten better since then. Angel good ain’t he?” I looked at her flatly. “I knew it just by looking at him. If I wasn’t with Viktor…I’d be all over—”

“You’d be all over Angel’s what? Why you wanna know how good he is?” Viktor demanded indignantly. “Shut all that shit up. Don’t make me kick yo ass. The only papi you need to be worrying about is right here. Angel ain’t got shit on me anyway.”

I looked over at him amusement filling me, his last statement sent me and Maria into fits of laughter. Angel didn’t have that same playfulness to him, he was a bit more serious but he held an air of mystery and danger that Viktor would never be able to accomplish and he knew it.

“Nigga you ain’t gone beat shit,” Maria retorted. “You already know what it is. Pregnant or not I got that ass on lockdown. I will beat the fuck out of you.”

I rolled my eyes at both of them. This was typical Maria and Viktor the two of them together was like a riot at times. It was funny as hell for the most part. Sometimes, I wanted what they had in a relationship. They knew how to keep each other in and out of check.

Tone chuckled and made eye contact with me again. I arched my eyebrow and then rolled my eyes. I was irritated all over again. What the fuck was the nigga looking at me like for that again? I wasn’t looking at him like that. It wasn’t none of his damn business if I had been a virgin or not. He still wasn’t getting a taste, regardless.

I looked away glancing at Viktor and Maria. “Ain’t nobody beating nobody ass around here, except me,” I intercepted smoothly.

Maria gave a loud, “Ha!” at that and I stared at her until she grinned sheepishly. Viktor grinned and then spoke again.

“There’s only one way to settle this shit for the final. Tone go grab that damn Wii and those remotes. I’m going to go to school on both their asses.”

I looked him up and down and then laughed. Was he serious? A Wii game wouldn’t prove shit other than my ability to kick his ass at the Wii. We had a rematch every time I came over. It always started off with Tone, Viktor, Maria and me playing. It usually ended with me and Viktor going head to head, while Maria cheered him on and Tone cheered for me. It was fun, but it got restlessly boring after a bit.

“Nigga, stop lying,” I retorted. “You already know I got this game on l’s. You don’t do nothing but whine and complain that I cheated, afterwards.”

“You ain’t never lied,” Maria agreed, nodding her head. “His big headed ass can’t stand losing. When he do he be sitting there bitching and moaning.”