one:revived for revenge

Pain and darkness,that is what I felt. The whole mansion came crashing down on me and fire began to eat at me. I now know what the fires in Hell will hold for those bastards! After everyone left the area of Slenderman's mansion,thinking me dead,I came out from the ashes.

By some miracle I survived the fires of Hell. I looked down at myself and saw that my black hood in and pants were burned,but my skin survived. My chain knife survived and so did the hidden blade,the pistol wasn't so lucky. My hand went to my mask,it was still there and still whole,it took it off and saw in the reflection of some nearby water that my face was unharmed.

Anger and frustration began to flow through me. I did succeed in killing Slenderman, but he'll come back. I have only one page all eight are needed to kill him. I was weak and foolish! Why? Why? WHY?!

Then I felt something behind me.

"You made me do this." I growled.

Zalgo made no emotional response he only said "Your will was weak,it was easy to drive you to kill Slenderman man. What I didn't expect is for you to live. You,Joseph Walker the one all the creepy pastas call Nobody! You are a thorn in my side."

I unleashed my chain knife. It ripped through his flesh,his eyeless body. Six of his seven mouths smiled as the chain knife returned to me. It was covered in blood,his blood,but he didn't seem at all bothered. I knew why. Zalgo was a demon,no he was the devil himself,not even Slenderman can stop him. Zalgo corrupts anything and anyone he is near he corrupted me and forced me to kill sooner than I wanted,causing my plan to fall apart. It is said that when his seventh mouth speaks all Hell will break loose as the end of the world happens.

"You have no power,even that one curse Slenderman gave you is gone. Burned by the fires of Hell itself! You are just a human now. You can't even dream of being able to stop me." Zalgo said with his sixth mouth.

Zalgo then vanished unto the night,I was left in the burned remains of the mansion. I took off my silver mask and threw it on the floor. It didn't shatter,not even a scratch that only made me feel even more frustrated. I picked up the mask and once again put it on. I looked around and saw where the survivors went. Not yet, I thought,to soon.

I took one last look at the destruction, I saw someone lying on the floor completely unharmed. It was Julian! I went over to him and as I did he opened his eyes and came at me with his scythes.

"Miss me Nobody? " he asked in anger.

"I missed you as much I miss an insane murderer." I replied.