three: baby bitch

The blonde haired girl laughed and continued to do so. She looked like an innocent twelve year old ,but after all of my experiences I saw that she was just as innocent as Jeff the killer is. She,like them,was a beast in human form.

"Who the hell are you? " I asked.

The girl smiled and replied in a song songy voice "My names Brianna. "

She then began to hum a lullaby. I stared at her and then she looked at me,no she looked into me into who I am. Her expression changed briefly, I was barely able to see a look of terror on her face as she saw my memories. She saw that I killed and witnessed what I witnessed.

Her expression changed back into a half asleep look. She acted like nothing happened, but I knew otherwise. I readied my hidden blade as I walked towards her.

Brianna backed up whispering "Nobody's going to get me,Nobody's going to get me. Nobody's coming for me,Nobody's coming for me. "

Filthy.

I swung the hidden blade at her. She was fast for a brat,she dodged the second before it hit her. When she stopped moving she had a more serious look on her face. She whispered something and instantly I was hit with a head splitting headache.

Killer. Murderer. Monster. Blood. Sorrow. Death.

In panic I shot forward the chain knife at the little bitch. She got hit and the headache stopped,whatever she did caused my headache. I walked over to her as she was on the floor. She wasn't crying,she he was laughing. I heard that laugh before it was the laugh that mentally disturbed person had.

Brianna got up,still laughing, her arms and legs were cut and blood was slowly coming out from the cut the chain knife did. She walked toward me and tried to rip my mask off. I don't know why she wanted my mask off but either way I didn't let her. I kicked her off me .

"Hehehehe...hahahahahaha! So this is the infamous Nobody huh? They said you'd be stronger! You took down Slenderman and burned down the mansion!" Brianna said.

"I still have plenty power left in me. My question is why are you interested in killing me?" I asked.

"You destroyed the home of my friends,I'm only repaying the favor you bastard. " she replied.

I ran at her with my hidden blade ready,she dodged but that was a horrible mistake on her part. I kicked her in the stomach and sent her tumbling backwards. I then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close to me.

"Nobody's here." I said and sank the hidden blade deep into her that it came out the other side.

Her warm blood was flowing onto my arm,but to me I never felt colder in my life. It felt like even the fires of Hell couldn't warm me up. I tossed the dead corpse of that bitch to the ground. Her dead,emotionless, eyes burned into me as she fell to the ground.

I felt no pity for her.

I turned to the forest to see Ginny and Lilly there. Ginny had tears streaming down her face,Lilly was on her knees her mouth covered by her hands. They stared at the dead body of Brianna.

"YOU KILLED OUR SISTER!" Lilly screamed coming at me.

I had enough shit for one fucking night. I unleashed the hidden blade and instantly Lilly stopped right there,afraid of the blade. She then began to back up with an angry glare in her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck on what you think about me. You killed people who had done nothing wrong in this world,I'm only repaying the favor. " I said as Ginny and Lilly ran into the forest.

Not even Hell itself can compare to what I've been through.

I can't believe there was a time where I used to smile.

I felt tears threatening to fall down. With a quite swear I headed to town,to the orphanage where I now live in. I have only one family member left,Uncle Chuck. Uncle Chuck is the most busiest member in the family and that is why he hasn't picked me up yet,that and he lives in the next town over.