four:day comes without you

I walked away from the burned down remains of Slenderman's mansion. Everything stood still,not even the wind blew and the forest was too quiet that it was unnerving. When I walked back to town I felt the eyes of the murderers burning on me,but when I looked around I saw no one there.

Murder.

That word was burned in my mind. I didn't know why but then I felt the chain and the hidden blade go heavier. I may be a murderer ,but I am stopping them from making more victims by making the murderers the victims. They see me as the enemy because they are used to do doing the killing,not being killed. It made me feel disgusted .

When I finally got to town and out of that cursed forest it was 4:35 in the morning. I found the orphanage at 4:56 and quietly snuck into my room. When I'm I threw off the sweater which was burnt and took off my burnt pants and gloves. Next I carefully took off the weapons and my mask and changed into blue pajamas.

When I looked in the mirror my skin and hair were completely unharmed by the fire. My eyes had bags under them because I stayed up all night,but that was all. I felt sleepy,but something told me I shouldn't sleep.

Don't go to sleep you'll never wake again.

That was Jane the killer. Why did I hear her voice in my head? I touched my head and felt a bruise,seems I did get hurt after all. I looked around my room and even in the darkness I could tell I was not alone.

I picked up the hidden blade and put it on. I then grabbed a nearby flashlight and clicked it. A naked dog like creature sat by the door,the Rake.

It came at me with such a speed that I was only able to stop it from killing me by a second by grabbing it's hands. It then lunged at me and we both fell onto the floor,it's face was mere centimeter away from mine and all its could do was stare at it. It then raised its claws to kill me,that was a fat el mistake.

I thrusted the hidden blade into the Rakes heart and his attacks stopped. He kept moving around still trying to stop me,but I grabbed him and punched him and kept on doing so until his skull was bashed in. When I finally stopped I was shaking. I tossed out the body of the Rake and when he hit the ground he instantly caught fire and burned to ashes.

I collapsed on my bed and had a dream less night.

Nobody...

When I woke up tears were falling out of my eyes for some reason. I wiped my face to feel that my skin was extremely cold,as if I cried all night. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red from crying. Why was I crying?