two:blood lust

He swung his scythe at me,I countered with my hidden blade. It wasn't meant for combat only quick assassination, but it was all I had. Julian kept coming at me,every blow flew passed me as I dodged. Finally with enough distance between the two of us I unleashed my chain knife at him,it hit his scythe at its blade but bounced off it. I swore as I withdrew it. Even through his mouth guard I could tell Julian was smiling .

He once again came at me and struck at my mask,surprisingly my mask survived and his scythes bounced off it. He was stunned for a split second, long enough for me to charge at him with my hidden blade. Before I could use it Julian came back to his senses and dodged. I kept going at him with my chain knife ,but it kept deflecting off of his scythe,finally it grabbed hold of the handle and I withdrew the blade causing the scythe to come with it.

It was me against an unarmed murderer. Julian made the first move,when he was close enough I sank my hidden blade into his right arm. It didn't go at the way through,that gave him an opportunity to strike back with a left hook. I staggered back,the fire did more to me than it looked.

Julian too wasn't looking good. Julian reclaimed his scythe and went at me once more. I used the hidden blade to stop it and punched him right in the stomach. With his defense broken I kept up my barrage of punches.

Finally Julian fell to the ground coughing up blood. He then began to laugh crazily. He picked up his scythe and went at me again.

"Burn in the fires of Hell!" Julian yelled.

"I not going to die,not to a filthy bastard like you!" I yelled back.

Julian went at me and I saw something in his eyes,sorrow. I let him hit me. It once again bounced off my mask and Julian stood there perplexed on why I didn't fight back.
Then with the little power I had,I struck him with the hidden blade.

Warm blood flowed from his wound. I saw Julian surprised face and felt a storm of raging emotions within me. I withdrew the blade,the wound I made wouldn't be fate but when I withdrew it I saw the wound healing fast.

"The others are still alive. If you want to continue on living I suggest to go with them. Besides that whore Clockwork might be happy to see you." I said.

"Don't you fucking dare call Clockwork a whore you bastard!" Julian yelled at me.

Anger and annoyance flowed through me "Like I said there are a few survivors,if you want to join I suggest doing so now tomorrow night I will find them and I will kill them." I threatened.

"Stop saying shit like that Nobody,or else we will be the ones to kill you."

"Do whatever the hell you want,right now I couldn't give a shit because Zalgo is speaking with his sixth mouth and if you want to see the end of the world be my guest! I killed Slenderman! I killed Toby! I killed Entity 303! And I will continue to kill as long as you and all the others kill innocent people. You call me a monster, but we all know who is the true monster."

Julian glared at me in anger. I saw it in his eyes,his once human eyes. He then fled into the forest. Cowardly for a creepy pasta.

I heard someone breathing behind me. I turned and shot forward the chain knife. The chain knife stopped in midair infront of a twelve year old girl. She looked innocent, but I saw that deep inside she was a monster,a wingless Hell spawn.

"I don't like tears,I only like blood!" she said and giggled evilly.