PRE-MADE GIF - Cry For Help

Cry For Help is one of my most favorite Steven Universe episodes, alongside Alone Together, Maximum Capacity, Jailbreak, Friend Ship, The Answer, Super Watermelon Island, and Hit The Diamond! Geez, did I have to name every one of them?

I thought the end was very emotional and OMINOUS! Sugilite gave me chills. And Pearl just...screwed up again. But I still like her though. NOT AS MUCH AS GARNET!

So the line in the GIF is "it's just so much fun being Sardonyx with you" and I was thinking of putting parts for "i'm sorry" too but...too lazy and I already saved it. It's a pretty big file too, for a GIF, because there are over 130 frames used.

"It's just, "So much", and "Fun" are blurry as hell, yes, and that's because I used Giphy Capture at first, which I thought would be a great GIF making app but...not impressed at all. So I downloaded another (Giphy Capture slows everything down with extra frames) which is PicGif Lite (LITE :'() and it's really awesome and has more options. So for "Being", "Sardonyx", "With", and "You", I used the new app.

Since the file is larger than 3 MB, I can't upload it HERE so yeah, it's in the media above.

UPDATE: Stupid Wattpad wouldn't accept the link for the media and I literally tried every GIF uploading site and ended up resizing and cutting my GIF. Now it's really small. UGGGGGGGGGGHHH!

Hope you guys like it!