New Options!

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I'm pretty much free now so I'll be accepting requests! Well, I'm not like, accepting requests and finishing them in one day, I'm just going to try my best to finish them up fast. I also don't want this getting in the way of studies but I do want to go back to designing SU graphics for people.

So I had more ideas! As additions to the list of graphics I can make, YouTube thumbnails and phone wallpapers can be now requested! Have a YouTube channel going on? People always tap on the video with the pretty thumbnail most of the time. I mean, who doesn't?

I know the size of the YouTube thumbnails but if you want a phone wallpaper, you have to tell me the specific brand of your phone so that I can search up the size in pixels. Samsung what? iPhone what?

And I got a great new update in PhotoScape X! It really elevated well and I'm very pleased with the wider range of editing tools. The problem with the outline option is fixed. I recommend this software to anybody who's interested. You don't even need the full version (that is paid for) because the free version is pretty dang good already.

I'll show you guys a couple of examples of phone wallpapers and thumbnails next time! Bye!