SIX

// I am pretty sure you ALL know who Theo James is! Theo James is acting as Colton Green. (YES Colton is Hazel's brother.) Colton is Dylan's best friend, and his beta. And NO Colton and Natalia will not have any romance together! Ok maybe they will... but thats beside the point!

QOTC - Which character do you think is the hottest??//

"What are you mad at me about now oh mighty alpha?" Colton said with a snarky accent.

" Shut up Colton." Dylan yelled.

Colton grunted.

" So who's the 'lucky' lady?" Colton said lucky with quotion marks.

" Natalia Carter, the most beautiful girl in the world." Dylan said proudly.

I giggled.

Colton had an angry expression on his face, but not just an angry face, but also a hurt look on his face. Wait... is that...

Its Colty Bear!! My wolf screamed.

Flashback time!

Me and colt had a long history. From when we kids to adults, there was plenty of memories about each other. Some involved a little (more like A LOT) of romance. I remember the smallest details...

I was crying.

"What's wrong Nat?" 12 year old Colt said.

"No boy likes me Colty bear! Everybody likes Hazel and Paige!" I said while burying my face into my hands.

" Thanks not true Nat. God I denied all of the girls in the 6th grade! You want to know why?" He said while lifting me off of the ground.

" Why?" I said while sniffling.

"Because I am still waiting for you Nat." He said while smiling.

Ahhh.... the perks of being an 11 year old was fun. Less stress. Your mom would not yell at you for reading encylopedias. Crushing on my best friends older brother...

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Colt growl.

" When did you find out." He said, his jaw line was showing. That does not mean good.

" Just today. Dude... what is up with you? You look mad?" Dylan said, with lack of curiousness gathering up in his eyes.

" She can't be your mate... She isn't werewolf." Colt said, looking at me as if I were a stranger.

Thats it!

I get up from under Dylan and walk up to Colton.

" Colton, can I speak with you out in the hall, that is, if my mate wont mind." I say, popping the t to mate.

Colton had a hurt look.

" Sure..." Dylan said, with even more curiousness building up in his eyes.

I walk out of the room, with Colton following me, then slam the door.

"I have so much questions for you Nat." Colton said, our faces inches apart. I back away.

" What the crap makes you think that I can't have my mate. I am guessing you already knew that I was werewolf since we met Colton." I say, anger building up in my eyes.

I can't believe him. My wolf said.

Neither can I grace.

" What? No Colty bear? Come on Natalia. Dylan is obviously lying to you. You were suppose to be my mate. Remember all of those times when I gave up girls just to be with you? Remember the time we dated? I told you I would always be yours no matter what Nat. I stopped by your house today to finally see the girl I had been waiting for since I was 16 years old. I realized you were at school. Knowing Dylan usually skips school, I go to his house to see my best friend. He wasn't here either. Instead, your brother and his sister were just doing some conversational talk, so I went to Dylan's room and waited. I went into his closet and closed it, as in an attempt to scare him. About 30 boring minutes later, I hear an all too familiar laugh. Then I heard an all too familiar voice. As he named off all of the things he loved about you, I started thinking, Hey, that sounds like Nat! I told myself it wasn't you. So, being the jerk I am, I interrupted your guys cheesy romance. I heard Mate, and I was astonished. He found his mate! Great! But little did I know that it was the girl I had loved for the longest time, the girl i had been waiting for, the girl I rejected around 400 girls to get to. The girl I had shared my first everything with. And she was mated to my best friend, not me. Nat I love you. Reject Dylan. Please Nat, I need you in my life!" He said.

" You shouldn't of left then. I am not rejecting Dylan. Colton, I loved you too. At one point I did. But Colton, now you are like a brother to me. " I turn my back to enter Dylan's room again.

" And please, Colton, don't try to make me fall in love with you again. You already know it isn't going to happen. And don't pick fights with Dylan either. Be the best friend you are."

and with that, I turn around, give him a quick peck on the cheek, open the door to Dylan's room, and walk in.

// Well.... Ok! Do you guys want me to show a little more of the flashbacks? How do you guys like Colton? What is Dylan gonna do when she walks in? Guess you guys are gonna have to find out next chapter!

QOTC - Who is the hottest character?

I think Colton and Dylan are pretty evenly matched if you ask me!!//