EPILOGUE/ DIFFERENT ENDING

//So.... I made a different ending to BML. I didn't really like how I ended it and I wanted to retry.

CONFIDENT, my suppose to be sequel of the book, will NOT be the sequel. I am going to create a sequel but it will most likely be a lot different than CONFIDENT. It will also focus on the soon to be Alpha King/Queens mate.//

" Dylan!" I yelled throughout the house impatiently. I am a hungry pig. Guess what! I'm also A lazy pig as well. Which is why I keep bugging Dylan about getting me food. Dylan walked into the room, his hair still damp and his towel laying dangerously low of his hips. I licked my lips from my sudden need of sex and ignored the feeling.

" I'm hungryyyy. Make me food please?" I batted my eyelashes at him. Dylan chuckled and kissed me softly on my forehead. I think I've also a little too much as well. It seems like I have been gaining a super ton of weight. My belly is really large too. I think I eat to much to the point where I throw up. Eh. Idk.

" K babe. What do ya want?" He asked me and I thought about it for a second. Fish and cheetos sound good right now...

" Can I have cheetos with fish? OoOo! Also get me some fried pickles too!" I said, a bit too excited. Dylan frowned.

" Natalia... When did you last have sex..." Dylan asked me. My eyes widened. I couldn't possibly be...

I ran to the toilet as fast as my two legs could carry me and puked in the toilet. I looked up at Dylan, my eyes blurry from the unshed tears. What if I was pregnant with the monsters baby? What if I was even pregnant?! I was scared. Like, SUPER scared. I don't want to be the mother of a monsters child!

" I'll go get Pilar..." Dylan's voice cracked. I bit my lip to hold back my tears. If I was pregnant, then It's a possibility that the monster had gotten me pregnant. I was just hoping that even if I was pregnant, it would be with Dylan's baby. A few seconds later Pilar showed up with multiple pregnancy test thingies. I give her a soft smile, even though I was freaking out inside. I peed on all 3 of the tests she gave me.

We waited about 20 minutes to see what they all said. I broke down. The test read as Positive. I just cried for what felt like the longest time. Eventually Dylan picked me up and started taking me somewhere.

" How didn't I f*cking realize she was pregnant? She has a baby bump and everything." Dylan mumbled under his breath. I just continued crying on Dylan's shoulder. I looked up for a brief second to see that we were in the pack doctors office.

" Hello Alpha. What can I do for you?" The Doctor asked politely. Dylan was silent for a second until he replied.

" Uh- We need to see how far along Natalia is. " Dylan stuttered over his words. The doctor smiled brightly.

" Oh, congratulations Alpha and Luna. I will get the scanner ready for you." I bit my lip and fought myself from crying. Little did she know it might not be mine.

" Okay Luna, I need you to lay down and raise your shirt up. " I nodded and did as she said. I shivered as I felt a cold substance on my stomach. I saw...a baby! My eyes grown the size of golfballs. Holy. Sh*t.

" It seems she has been pregnant for about... 2 1/2 months about?" I sighed as weights were lifted off of my shoulders. I was here still at the time. Dylan laughed and jumped up, spinning me around. We were going to have a baby. I smiled and hugged Dylan. I don't even have words to describe how relieved I am now that I know the kid i'm pregnant with was Dylan's. Me and Dylan left the doctors office happy and hand in hand. Pilar noticed our happiness and got the message, then hugged both of us.

" I'm so glad it's yours Dylan." Pilar said happily. But then I started to frown.

" Guys... I wasn't healthy at all when I was kidnapped. What if it suffered because of it." I said nervously while chewing on my lip. Dylan hugged me from behind.