THIRTEEN

^^ My new favorite song XD. Seriously. Luke Hemmings is bae. so is Calumn. Anyone think Luke sounded Zayn Malik a wee bit? Hey! I'm a proud directioner! Well.... Zayn isn't really in the group anymore... *Grabs a bunch of tissues and chocolate then starts crying while eating chocolate and watching Zayn Malik's funny videos* OMG I AM SO SORRY I HAD KEPT YOU GUYS WAITING! I had a really bad writers block. I am managing.... Please comment, Like, and Vote! Seriously, my book needs it XD To this chapter!//

" Close your eyes Natalia!" Dylan scolds as  I giggle from peaking out from my eyes. Right now he was leading us through grass outside- did I mention it was DARK?! It took like 3 hours to get where he was taking me! I was really close to his chest as he led me to our destination. He was taking me out to dinner- I suspect.  It must be an outdoor place because I am still in grass.

" Now you can open them." I feel his hot breath in my ear. I shiver as goosebumps roll down my back. I slowly open my eyes to see an amazing set up picnic before my eyes, then I gasp. It was so beautiful!

I squeal and shower Dylan with hugs and kisses as he tries to cover his face

I squeal and shower Dylan with hugs and kisses as he tries to cover his face. I let go of him and run towards the little couch type cushions and fall on to them. Dylan grabs a box next to the movie screen and heads towards me. He plops down to my left and opens it up, revealing tons of movies. As I scan through the movies, my eye spots one in particular. I smile and pick it up. Dylan reads the label and sighs. I hand him the movie I picked out, which was The Longest Ride. He walks up to the projector and puts in the CD. Dylan walks back to me and lays next to me as I snuggle up close to his chest, then dig my face into his chest. He puts an arm around me and pulls my even closer. That was our position during the movie.

       About halfway through the movie, Dylan pulls out a picnic basket from his side and places it in the middle of us. I grin widely and peck him on the lips as he pulled out chips, sandwiches, peppers, salads, dressings, forks, napkins, a bottle of wine, 2 glass cups, paper plates, and some square cheesecakes, for desert.  He sets up our dinner as  I enjoy my time watching a movie. Dylan is so nice to me.... What did I do to deserve him? He was perfect, for me. He was perfect for me. I know... he is the Alpha King.... He will eventually leave me to return to his pack and then I will most likely return to my old boring life, except what will I do? My mum dropped me out of school as well as my brothers, Pilar and Jackson will be too busy to take care of their baby, Hazel and Zach will be too busy MAKING babies...  Grace isn't around anymore because of her being the Alpha Generals mate, Neliya and Colton will be too busy getting to know each other... Which leaves me and Harper to just sit here looking like little Chimpanzees. Dylan.... he makes my life better. More fun. Exciting. Amazing....

Oh my gosh.... Am I.... In love with Dylan.... Me? Love Dylan? Of course! That's why I kept feeling these awkward feelings around him! I'm in love with Dylan!

" Nel? Are you okay?" Dylan asks worriedly. I shot him a confused look.

" You totally zoned out when I asked if you wanted a bit of wine." He says, relief showing on his face. I chuckle then nod my head.