EIGHT

// For the people who haven't seen what Taylor Hill, this is her! She is pretty isn't she? This is what her MAKEUP ( maybe dress) and hair will look for the date :) So how do you think the date will go? Will Dylan be able to resist her? IDK! Anyways to chapter ten! Oh and do you guys see Grace Edwards on the cast! Great! She is not our wolf, just another person named Grace! AND every ten chapters I make it SUPER long! Grab a bag of popcorn and a pop beverage because this is gonna take a while!

QOTC - Do you like Taylor Hill as Natalia, or do you suggest someone else?

In my opinion, I think this is EXACTLY how I imagined Natalia : )//

I wake up to smell a sweet aroma. I take in a deep breath and smell more... HASH BROWNS!! Wait... I smell something else...

I roll my eyes. Dylan's cologne.

But I smell something else... BACON! I open my eyes to see a pair of familiar eyes staring at me.

" Why are you staring at me Dylan?" I ask, huffing out a large amount of air in his direction. He doesn't flinch.

" Your beautiful." He grumbles.

" No I am not." I cross my arms and put my pout face on.

" Yes you are." He said and growled in his low pitched voice.

" No I am n-" He interrupted me.

" I will be right back." Dylan said, throwing his hands up in the air in defeat.

" Fine. " I said. I waited till he went in his bathroom, then I ran, got my bag, then took out my nutella. I stuck my long bony finger into the tube of nutella and licked my finger. I moaned as the chocolate substance ran across my tongue. I heard Dylan open the bathroom door. I shoved the nutella bottle in the bag and licked the rest of the nutella off my finger, then I just stood there, hugging the bag tight.

" What's that?" Dylan asked, pointing to the bag.

" None of your concerns!" I pulled out the quirky remark. He can't have our nutella! ONLY OUR NUTELLA!

I agree with you on that! Grace said while growling.

" It IS my concern! I smell chocolate!" Dylan said, his eyes widen.

I chuckled. He looked like a child!

" Give it up!" Dylan said while growling, his eyes still widened.

" Never!" I start to giggle. I run across the room, pull out the nutella jar, and open it up. I look up to see Dylan licking his lips while staring at the jar. He looks up and his eyes lock with mine.

I grinned slightly. Without moving my eyes, I dipped my finger inside the jar, took it out, then raked my finger across my wet tongue. Dylan started drooling, and whimpering like a puppy. I just laughed.

Just then, I saw Dylan sprint across the room. I squealed as Dylan chased me around the room. But just then, I heard crackling noises. I turned around to see Dylan's wolf, in running position. Oh crap! I tried to run, but Dylan's wolf immediately got in front of me, causing me to halt. This is the end nutella... I kiss the jar and sat down in defeat.

NO WE WILL NOT GIVE UP NUTELLA! Grace screamed.

Just then, I felt a sharp pain from every single muscle in my body. I winced in pain as Dylan's wolf instantly ran up to my side, and laid down next to me, wincing as well. I started feeling hair coming through my body. EW WHAT THE CRAP! I tried ripping the hair out, and winced when I pulled it out. More and more hair grew, and my bones were forming in an oddly different way. Then I finally realized what was happening and I gasped. I am changing into my wolf! I squealed in excitement, then mindlinked Dylan telling him.