Chapter 1 - My Very Awkward Life

Ellie's POV

Living in a small town is nice, but along with benefits come the faults. I know everyone here and they know me, but I'm known in this town as the clumsy literature loving book shop owner who wears dull clothes. I love the people here, I really do, but it gets lonely when people only seem to notice you when asking about your sister.

You see I've never been considered beautiful, quite the opposite actually, I've always been compared to my younger sister Payton. She has a blonde hair, cerulean eyes, a curvaceous figure, sun kissed skin and has always been more outgoing. On the other hand I have dark mousy brown hair, brown eyes, a small delicate body, pale skin and have always preferred the quiet.

I had just woken up to James planting an open mouthed kiss on my cheek. I know what you must be thinking, What a sweet boyfriend! Nope James is my dog...I know it's sad. "Hey Boy are ya hungry?" He just yipped in reply. I stretched out and rubbed my eyes, yet another day where I would have to face the outdoors and people.
I got dressed into another one of my very large sweaters, everyone says I should change into ones that actually fit me because It always looks like I'm swimming in my clothes. I slipped on my skinny jeans and thin glasses, lightly I brushed my dull pin straight hair, grabbed breakfast and headed out with James to my book store/ cafe.

Cole's POV

I woke with a jolt and I realized I was in my office, I peeled off the piece if paper which was stuck to the side of my face, so much work to do and such less time. My secretary Andrew walked into my office "Boss you need a few weeks off" he stated "it's kind of sad to see you here every morning"

"How do you expect me to do that when the Yamamoto deal hasn't gone through" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"It did" he smiled

"What!? Really?" I yelled.

"Yupp and now you will take a vacation for the next 12 months because the deals aren't renewed until next year and your brother will take over for a bit" I finally noticed he had locked me out of my own office! He just smirked and waved his hand telling me to go on and get home.

The car stopped in front of the mansion and I stepped out of the limo sending the driver off, I had called my agent in the car and he booked me tickets for a small town on the outskirts of the city. I already bought a nice house there online in the car as well, I walked into my lonely flat. I've always had women throw them selves at me but none of them ever looked at me for me and not a symbol of status, money, power and fame.

Ellie's POV

I opened up the book store and waited for customers, I sat in one of the big chairs that had cushions I almost sank into and read a book. People walked in now and then and looked for books, entered the self pay cafe, and sat down to read. I looked up once in a while to see whether anyone wanted to speak to me. I had read 2 chapters when the front door opened and I looked up to lay my eyes on a Greek god in an Armani suit.

--

Hey readers, thanks for the reads and votes I really appreciate it and I hope you guys continue to vote, comment and follow

-NinaXX