Chapter 7 - Dinner Disaster and Sea Side Manner

Ellie's POV

Walking down these stairs is like a dream. I'm in a beautiful dress that's actually not even mine, it's Susie's. However it is beautiful all the same.

What better to make this more fairy tale like than to walk into the main dining room only to catch a glimpse of the man who looks like an M16 agent in a tux.

"Thank me." Susie says smugly, snapping me out of Lala land.

"Why?"

"For the fact that I dolled you up so good, the stud over there can't seem to get enough."

"Pfffft, if anyone's been staring its me Susie." I laugh a bit.

"Umm, sweetheart I know when I guy is checking someone out and trust me, that man over their has been staring at you like your the meal of his evening." I blink twice and Susie nods towards him, I turn around only to he caught in his cool collecting gaze.

He's across the room but his gaze makes me feel as though he's inches away. I blush like crazy and he smirks, placing his glass on the bar he waves his dismissal to the bar tender.

Cole turns but only to stare straight back at me with his now sultry glance and struts forward. He walking towards me at a normal pace which feels like 10 miles a minutes to my heart.

I panic darting my eyes everywhere only to notice my traitor of a friend is sitting at our table. I glare but she only smiles and mouths 'talk to him' with awkward pointy hand gestures. I throw my hands backwards in exasperation to make a point, but what does my hand hit? oh yeah only to hit the glass off a waiter's tray and onto Cole.

And that's not water, it's Coke. Shit.

Cole's POV

I'm so close to her as she hits the glass tray and Coke spills into the front of my tuxedoes coat. She turns with her hand still raised in the air all limp, and her mouth in the shape of an O.

"I'm so sorry!! Oh my god I-I didn't see you, a-and I didn't know he was b-behind me. Ahhh, give me a second ill wipe it off. oh umm tissue, yeah that's what I need, tissue. Where do i get tissue?? ANYBODY HAVE TISSUE IN HERE!" She rambles and then yells out desperately.

She freezes along with everyone else in the dining room as they face where we're standing. Susie just slaps a hand into her forehead and slides it down her face, over her mouth and stifles a laugh.

"Umm, here Ma'am." a waiter approaches handing her a few. Ellie's face is beet red and her hands are shaking, I grab the tissues and her hand walking out of the dining room as everyone returns to their previous tasks at hand.

How can she be so cute?

Ellie's POV

Before I realize it Coles brought me out into the hall and let's go of my hand and starts laughing.

He's actually laughing, genuinely and it's amazing. It sounds so soothing and makes me laugh real hard too.

As the waves of laughter die down, he asks me "How are you gonna fix this?" smirking and gesturing to his suit.

I quickly grabs the tissue and vigorously rubs the chest area of the suit. "Its not working! here lemme just-" and I start unbuttoning his suit to get the coat off. I need to lay it out to clean it better.

"If you're trying to seduce me its worked, but shouldn't you at least buy me dinner first? I mean there are no beds down here, but I can work with the walls"

I retract my hands and suddenly it feels like the thermostat has not only been turned on, but up all the way. "Th-that's not-, I-I wasn't, No my god this is embarrassing".