0.1 A Letter From Kayden

Dear Dia-Hards,

By the time you've read this, Claudia has already posted her new book, Perfect Ruin, which as you already know is the story of how Jax and Sienna got together (insert vomit face here).

I know, I know, you're probably asking: why didn't I try to convince Claudia not to post this story? After all, Sienna and I are already endgame. We obviously don't need to know about Jax and Sienna. God knows I don't want to read about their first kiss, their first time...etc. No. It's fucking disgusting.

And I totally feel you. When Claudia first pitched the story idea to me, I was adamant on not letting her go through with posting it. I was convinced that it would taint the relationship that Sienna and I now have.

After a couple of mental breakdowns, in which Sienna likes to call 'hissy fits', I calmed down and talk it through with the only person that mattered most: my Lucky.

She told me that Claudia writing Perfect Ruin wouldn't change anything between us. What Jax and Sienna had was in the past. I was her present and her future and that was already set in stone.

Perfect Ruin merely explores how Jax and Sienna came to be, and how eventually they fell apart. It explored how strong he made her, how much they thought they were perfect for each other, and how their love ultimately became ruined.

In the end, she made me understand that Perfect Ruin won't affect Perfect Addiction in any way. I still got my happy ending with my Lucky. Perfect Ruin is just a novel that merely digs deep into how poisonous their relationship was and it also gives Jax more depth—about who he came to be and who made him that way.

Honestly, I'm actually interested in that aspect of the book because I still hate that son of a bitch's guts and I know Sienna has been begging me to give him another chance. Hopefully, Perfect Ruin will actually make me see him in a more human form, rather than the traitorous beast that I think he is.

Yeah, I know he isn't like that anymore since he got his 'redemption' and all that, but I wasn't there to witness it first hand so I'm still gonna hate him.

Anyway, as much as I dislike Claudia for putting me through his horrible ordeal of having to read the love story of my girlfriend and my worst enemy, but I'll deal. I'll pull through it. Besides, I'm sure it's not that bad.

I have faith in Claudia that she'll do their story justice.

So Dia-hards, don't be scared. Read Perfect Ruin knowing that it won't be a conventional love story. Read Perfect Ruin and know that regardless of the love Jax and Sienna had for each other, I was the one who ultimately won her over in the end.

And that's all that matters. To me anyway.

x Kayden