A-TEAM

"It's too cold outside for angels to fly. And angels die covered in white. Closed eye, and hoping for a better life. This time, we'll fade out tonight. Straight down the line."

-Ed Sheeran

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

"Hey Dean."

"Cas. What are you doing here?" Dean asked coldly.

"I missed you. I wanted to see you." Cas tried to convince Dean to get back together with him. They broke up only two weeks ago, but Dean had moved on to a girl named Lisa. She was very nice to Dean, and she was pretty, but she was only Dean's cover-up. He didn't want anyone to know he was gay. To him, it made him seem not very manly.

"Cas, I can't do this anymore. You're guilt tripping me. I'm with Lisa now."

"But you don't really love her, do you?" Cas cut Dean off.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because you don't like women."

"Yeah, well maybe I changed my mind."

"I don't think it works that way." Cas asked confusedly. Dean cuts him off by giving him a quick kiss. "See, you still love me. Even if you don't admit it."

"Maybe it's gravity's fault that I fell in love with you in the first place."

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love, Albert Einstein."

"You are a walking encyclopedia of weirdness.' Cas laughed.

"Thanks. So, what are you gonna do about Lisa. Are you going to break up with her? Or are you just gonna stay, and act like this never happened? I can't forget about you, Dean. I can't stop thinking about you.  I'm literally nothing without you."

"You're doing it again. Guilt tripping me. It isn't going to work this time."

"We'll see about that." Cas said. He was mad at Dean. He really was nothing without Dean. Dean was the one to find Cas on the street and take him in. He helped him get a job, gave him a home, gave him someone to love. And they had a really big fight one night at 2:00 a.m., and Dean decided to throw it all away.

"I know we had that fight, but I can't go back. Not now, anyway. I caused you a lot of crap back there, Cas. I can't do that again."

"If  love is not madness, it is not love. A wise man told me that. And you know who that man was? You." Dean blushed. "Just say... you'll take me back. Please. I need you. I love you." Cas gave Dean his best puppy-dog face, in high hopes that it would work.

"Fine. But no, no chick-flick moments. I love you, too." They hugged, and Dean was contemplating on how he would tell Lisa.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Dean and Cas drove back to Lisa's house, as Dean thought about how he would tell her. He was hoping it would be short and sweet. It would be a lot easier. For the both of them.

The '67 Chevy Impala pulled up  Lisa's driveway. They both got out, and Lisa came outside after hearing the car doors close.

"Hey." was all she said. She saw Cas behind Dean, and automatically knew it was over.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Cas had a lot of tattoos. A dragon going up his right arm. A skull and crossbones on his other shoulder. The name Dean over his heart. He wanted to get another one, despite his skin looking like a very well detailed coloring book. He wanted to get angel wings on his back. Dean said he would stay with him the whole time. It would take a while, and it would probably hurt a lot, and Dean could be his only distraction from the pain.

When it was over, and it was all healed, Cas took his shirt off so Dean could see his new tattoo. "It's beautiful."