Sofa (Lev x reader) // Requested

(A/N): Just imagine you live in Russia and enjoy the read! 😄

~~~●••●••●~~~

When you got his message, you couldn't believe that.
You spent the following ten minutes laying on your bed with your head protruding upside down out of it and swinging a bit.
You were dizzy with happiness and looking forward to seeing him again, to stare at its cute face from down - since it was located much higher than your eyes - and longed to hear your friend's voice speak silly stuff again.

You'd been missing him more than you expected when he left to move to Japan, his smile bidding you goodbye and your nails pressing violently your flesh in your clenched fists to hold yourself back from crying.

Now you were going to see him again - just for summer holidays - but he was coming back to Russia!

*Short Time Skip*
You threw yourself into the arms of the grey-haired giant before he could speak a word, so he then started patting your head awkwardly. You were at the airport of Moscow and his bags and luggage were on the floor beside him.

"Hey, I'm really happy to see you again too, [Name]-chan!" he giggled.
Your moms and dads were talking to each other in Russian.

The next day, Lev came over to your place to watch the volleyball match between the male national teams of Russia and Italy together.
Even though it was summer, the weather was cloudy and windy, therefore it was kinda cold.
You then placed yourselves on the sofa under a plaid, which actually turned to be kinda short for Lev since his feet popped out of it.

"You're just too tall, Lev!" you giggled and stuck out your tongue.
"Oh, and you're such a shortie!" he returned.
You actually were taller than 1,70 cm (A/N: if you aren't, please use your imagination as I did..!) but he was taller enough for you to be regarded as a shortie.
You kicked him in his ass under the plaid.
What you didn't know was that he was used to another shortie's kicks - that unfortunately were much stronger - so it didn't bother him that much.
"Awww, you're such a cutie, [Name]-chan!" he squeaked in spite of being such a big guy.

His remark caused you to blush and cover your face with the plaid. He noticed it and smiled sheepishly.

Later on, as the match was going on, you were busy making comments on the players' performances.
"Oh, I wish that player was born here in Russia! He's such a good spiker!" you exclaimed pointing at number 9 player of the Italian team, Ivan Zaytsev.
He actually had Russian origins, but he was born in Italy.

Russia wasn't having a great time and lost the first two sets.
Each time Zaytsev scored a point for Italy, you yelled that he was such a great player and quite a sexy guy, too.
"Shut up... I'll be better than him one day and I'm also sexier than him!" Lev exclaimed.
You giggled to his remark.
"Don't you believe me, [Name]? Are you saying I'm not talented or sexy enough according to you?"
"Come on, Bro! We're friends... and as a friend, I think your volleyball skills are pretty good - even though you should practice you receives more... they really suck! How can you compare to him? That player is perfect and has way more experience than you have!" I said.

He started acting flamboyant.

"Awww [Name]! Right in my kokoro!" he yelled. Then he returned acting normally and added: "Yeah, maybe you're right... but I'm younger. Hey, my captain back to Japan says exactly the same things as you... do you know each other, perhaps?!". Then he pouted at you.
You giggled again.

Russia won't he third set.
You and Lev chose different players and decided to drink a sip of beer each time the player you chose scored a point. The first who fell drunk or felt the urge to pee would be the loser and shall do whatever the other one wanted him/her to do.
You had been silly to choose Zaytsev because you ended up losing the bet - and Russia lost for 3-1, too.
Just as the match ended, you rushed to the bathroom. Jeez, you had never peed like that before!
Right after you sat on the sofa again, Lev grinned: "Ok, now I can pee, too!".
You nearly hit him by throwing him one of his shoes.

While he was in the loo, you wondered what he'd ask you to do. Also, you were feeling a little dizzy from the beer. You were prepared to do something silly but you couldn't help but feel a bit anxious, somehow.
You were so absorbed by your thoughts that you didn't notice him coming back.

Before you could react, he was on the couch again and had come on top of you.
You were crimson red and your [h/c] eyes had grown wide. You stared into his green orbs.
"WHAT D-DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, HAIBA LEV?! THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT!" you yelled.
He looked at you, puzzled.
"[Name]-chan! I won the bet, don't you remember?" he said calmly as this was the most natural thing to say while on top of a girl.
"And so? I thought I had to do something as a penitence!" you returned in a ditsy way.
He stared at you and spoke: "Wow, you're really dense... can't you see I was indirectly asking you to kiss me?".
His face was now coloured with a pink tint that made him look even more adorable.

"If you don't want to... then I'll ask you to do something else" he sighed in a lower voice while turning his eyes and body away from you.
But he found himself unable to move because you were clutching onto his t-shirt to stop him.
With the other hand, you gently led his chin closer and closer until his lips pecked yours.
You kissed him again but this time things went a bit further because he stuck his tongue into your mouth and twisted it with yours.

When you parted, you panted and said: "Mmmh... I didn't know you're this good at kissing... it kinda turns me on".
He crooked a smile and teased: "Now I will show you I'm sexier than that numer-nine-jersey guy".
He took off his t-shirt and you stared at him.
You didn't tell him his abs and shoulders weren't exactly as muscled as Zaytsev's because you found yourself craving only for the tall, thin boy laying upon you.

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hello..! 😄
Sorry but I had to make Italy win the match because I'm Italian 😂
By the way Ivan Zaytsev really is my favorite volleyball player. If you're curious about what he is like, then Google it and I'm sure you'll be more interested in volleyball after that! It's all good stuff 😍😋
If you liked this one shot please support me with your votes and comments and feel free to request!
Lots of love~
Shiri-Chan96 💖