CHAPTER 3

I got into class and tried finding for a seat.Suddenly,I saw a guy.He was perfect.He had brown coloured hair,beautiful brown eyes and PIERCING!!!

I love guys with piercing.They just look like hot gangsters.

''Excuse me,is this seat taken?"I asked him.''No...nope!!" he said while taking his things away from the table.''Thanks!" I thanked him while taking a seat.''Hi...my name is Eathen''he introduced himself.''I'm Amy...I like your piercing''i told him.

I'm just going straight to the point...

''Owh...really thanks''he said.Then I saw that guy that I fought this morning walking with his girlfriend.''Umm..do you know that guy?"I asked him.''Yeah! his Nick...school hottie''he told me.''Yo!dude''he yelled at Eathen.

What!!! he knows Eathen! no....

''Hey! wait aren't you that girl who parked her car at my parking lot?'' he asked me.''Wait!!! aren't you that toddler that cried for his  so called own parking lot''I asked him.''You better watch your mouth,Amy!!"he yelled.''Make me toddler!!!" I challenged him.

''Guys!! guys!! please calm down!!!''Ethan tried calming us down but it never worked.

''Make her face bleed,baby!!" Nick's girlfriend asked him.''I'm giving you warning...you better not mess with me nor my girlfriend'' he warned me.''Awww...I'm so scared what are you gonna beat me up with.... a squeaky toy,toddler?" I asked him.''Let's go,babe!!" he yelled.

I sat back on my chair.Eathen's jaw dropped.''What's up with you?" I asked him.''No..nothing''he said while turning his head facing in front.''What are you thinking about,huh?!....a new girl talking like this...I'm used to it....talking to boys like this''i told him.

Suddenly,a bold headed man came in with his briefcase.''Good morning,class....I see that we have a new girl studying with us''he said while looking at me.''Please introduced yourself'' he asked me.''Umm...hi I'm Amy...Amy Sebastian and I'm from England''I introduction myself.

''That's a sweet name Miss. Sebastian..now please open your textbook page 32,please''he asked us.''So...what is his name?" I asked Eathen while pointing at our science teacher.''Mr.Cody McKenny....just call him Mr.Kenny''he answered me.

Finnaly....its recess!!!!.

"Hey! wanna join me for recess?" Eathen asked me.''Sure!!!"I said happily.''Let me put my things in my locker''i told him.''Okay! I'll wait for you''he said.''So...your a daring person....I like that''he said while leaning against someone else locker.''And your trying to flirt....I hate that!!" I told him while locking my locker.

''Omg!!! Eathen is here guys! quickly come!!!" I girl screamed on top of her lungs.''Must I say...your a popular guy''i told him.''Hhahah....yeah I'm kindda popular''he said while laughing away.

Suddenly...I saw that toddler with his baby girl!!!!!

"Yo!Eathen'' he said while doing the man handshake.''Why are you hanging out with that girl AGAIN!!" he scolded Eathen.''Hey! toddler what do you care,huh?...is it painful to see I'm hanging out with your friend?!" I asked him while pushing him on his chest.

''Guys!! please stop FIGHTING!!" Eathen tried calming us down.

''Yes!! it does I don't want my best friend hanging out with...with...with some basted!!" he yelled at me.''Awww...look at the little toddler doesn't have friends to play with his Ken dolls,huh?!!.. Fine! go and play Barbie dolls with your baby girl, then..." I told him.

"Hey! another humiliating word from your disgusting mouth...and your dead!!!" his idiotic girlfriend shouted at me.''Look who's joining the fight...the toddlers baby girl'' I said.

''OKAY!! Let's go now...'' Eathen said while dragging me to the cafeteria.''Their such a baby..'' I told Eathen while crossing my arms.''And your bullying the baby's....stop that!!" he told me.''I thought you like bad girls like me?" I asked him.''Yeah! I do....and I'm falling in love with you''he said dreamily.