CHAPTER 6

Finally...the stupid dinner was OVER!!!

''Bye,beautiful''Nick waved at me.I just smiled awkwardly and walked to the car.''Wait!take this...as a gift from me''he said while giving me a piece of paper.''What is this?" I asked him while showing him the piece of paper.

''A gift!" he said.

One word...curiosity...

I opened the paper and saw a note.

Hey!

This is my phone number....

hope so you call me!!

                                                        From:Nick ;p

Two words for you Nick....Keep dreaming

I will never ever call him...we finally reached home.I threw the piece of paper in the garbage bin. I put on my pj's and dosed away to my dreamland.

''Honey! wake up!! your late to school'' mom yelled while giving a worried look to me.''Yeah..yeah..I will get up'' I told her while rubbing my eyes.''Quickly!! you only have 15 minutes before school starts'' she said.''What!" I yelled.I quickly brushed my teeth and wore a long shirt with tights

''Bye,mom" I kissed her cheeks and got in my car.I quickly drove my car to school.Then,I parked my car at the SAME parking lot.''Let's see what will that idiot do to my car today''i whispered to myself.I got out of the car while grabbing my bag on my right shoulder.

''So...your still parking your car there,huh?''Eathen asked me while slotting his phone into his pocket.''Yup...what do you care''i told him."Are you actually challenging Nick?" he asked me.''Umm..yeah''i answered him.

''I have a bad feeling about this,Amy''he told me with a worried look.''Common Eathen...don't be such a baby''i told him.''Whatever...let's get into class''he told me.

''Emm..Eathen can I ask you a question?" I asked him.''Anything...''he told me.''So your Nick's best friend, right?" I asked him.''Yeah''he answered me.

''Hey! I thought I told you to stay away from my parking lot!!" Nick yelled at me while slamming my desk.

I chuckled a bit remembering what his mom called him...Baby!!

''Can we talk...privately?" I asked Nick.''What! why do you want to talk privately with...me!?" he asked me.''Just shut up!! and follow me'' I told him.We walked outside the classroom.

''So...I think you met a girl' I told him.''Yeah! my girlfriend!!" he told me.''And gave your phone number to her..''I continued.His face went blank for a moment.''How did you know that....are you spying on me?" he whispered to me.''Why would I spy on you if the girl....is me!" I told him.His eyes got bigger every second.''You were....Bethany?" I asked him.''Yes,baby...I am Bethany Amy Sebastian''I whispered at his ears.

"And the best part of all was-''as I was about to talk to him our maths teacher came walking while glancing at his watch.We quickly got in the class.''I'm sorry students... your headmaster came calling me just now''he told us.

''So what were you guys talking?" Eathen asked me.''Nothing...''I told him while smiling widely.Suddenly, someone passed me a letter. I read it.

To:Amy.                               From: Nick

What were you about to say just now????

I crumpled the paper and threw it in my bag.I took a quick glance at him.He ...he looked...worried maybe if I tell this to the whole school it might spoil his popularity.... better keep this to myself.