CHAPTER 5

I got home with my stinky car.''Oh my...dear what did happened to your new car?" mom said while closing her nose.''It was a stupid magic trick'' I told her.''A magic trick? please explain to me?" she asked me politely.

The best thing about my mom is....she never gets angry not like me or dad..we love getting angry.

''Errgh...long story''i said while getting into the house.''Go and wash the car then...besides of lazing on the bed''she told me.''Yeah..yeah... I will... if I have time''i told her like a busy women.

''And honey...were going to your father's manager's house for dinner...so you better get dressed up before 7, okay?" she told me.''Okay!" I answered her back.To bad...I can't go for Eathen's party.

I took my car to the carwash so that my mom will stop asking me the same question....''Bethany!! when will you wash your stinky car?".

I glanced at my clock.I only had 45 minutes to 7!!. So,I quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.I wore an umbrella cut hot pink dress and curled my bottom hair a bit.I quickly went downstairs and saw mom wearing her earrings.''Honey...you look beautiful''mom praised me.

I usually don't were like this but my mom...she forces me to.

Honestly..I don't look like bad girl anymore but more like good girl...

''Okay! let's go!" dad said while taking out his car keys.''Wow..sis you look like a ugly princess!" Jason teased me.''Wow..Jason you look like a donkey which wears neckties!''I teased him back while wearing a black Guess high heels.

Dad drove us to a house.Its HUGE..it had a HUGE fountain,many expensive car and everything!!!. ''This is my dream house..do you like it?" Jason whispered to me.''I thought donkeys like you can't even afford to  buy an old shack''I whispered to him while holding my phone.

''To bad..I'm a human not a donkey''he told me.I giggled a bit and went inside the house.''Good evening,Mrs.Sebastian'' a lady greeted mom.''Good evening'' mom said while hugging her.

We entered the house.It was LUXURIOUS!!!. I saw a boy around my age sitting on the couch while watching football with a man around his 40's.

''Goal!!" they shouted as Arsnel...I think...scored a goal.

''Honey! come and sit at the dining table...your assistant is here" she said.''Owh! I'm so sorry...did I make you guys wait?" he asked us while switching off the television.''No!... not at all'' my dad answered him back.

I tried having a look at that guy...but I can't see him because he quickly went upstairs.''Baby! come down now...''that lady called him while standing beside the stairs.''Errgh...I'm not hungry,mom''he shouted.''That's an oder,baby!!" she yelled.''Whatever!" he shouted.

''That's my son...he feels shy a bit when visitors come and visit us''the lady exclaimed while taking a sit on a chair.''Hi...''he said shyly while taking a seat beside ME!. ''Hi..I'm Nick''he introduced himself to me.

Nick!!wait...isn't he the toddler!!Which I hate!!

''I'm Bethany ....nice to meet you'' I told him.He must have not notice me because I dressed up like a cute hottie.''You're very beautiful''he told me.''Umm..thanks''i thanked him.