Insanity

"Toothless!? Toothless?" Hiccup called his dragon as he searched the dark forest. The pouring rain rustled the leaves. The mighty wind shoved Hiccup in every direction, throwing him off course. He dragged the sword behind him, his grip on it was tight. "Toothless!" Thunder exploded above him. Hiccup felt his skin crawl, somebody was watching him. He scanned the nearby trees to find whoever was stalking him. Hiccup knew it wasn't Toothless, not after the things he had to him. "W-Who's there?" Hiccup stuttered in the freezing rain. He held up his sword in defense, the rain had washed most of the blood away. Hiccup began to back up until he he hit a tree, his body to frozen to much in fear to move anymore. He spotted a shadow creeping towards him, growling the most angry growl Hiccup had ever heard. Slowly the source of the growls revealed itself to be a Monstrous Nightmare. The angry beast was covered in scars and had many missing teeth. He rose up, extended his wings, and roared loudly. If it wasn't raining he probably would of breathed some fire with that roar. The dragon eyed Hiccup, sizing him up. The dragon smelt the blood and wasn't to happy about it. The Monstrous Nightmare roared again and charged at Hiccup. Hiccup clutched his sword, closed his eyes, and prepared for impact.

O

' Hiccup!? Hiccup?' Toothless roared out to his human. He scanned the hellish environment, it looked as if the world was ending! Toothless continued running until he came to a steep cliff. 'Holy...' Toothless stared out into the raging sea to see massive water spout slowly make it's way towards the island. Suddenly the roar of a Monstrous Nightmare echoed from the forest, above the chaos, and right to Toothless. Hiccup! Toothless turned and ran towards the roars. The wind and rain struck Toothless with all their might. Toothless could hear the dragon roar out. Toothless felt the déjà vu. The wind dance around the roars, confusing Toothless. Annoyed at this Toothless let out a roar of echolocation. The purple light and high pitched sound raced through the forest. It bounced back and told Toothless where Hiccup was. The dragon raced towards him, ready to fight. Toothless smashed through the bushes, roaring. But he stopped stone cold at the sight he saw. The Monstrous Nightmare was still there...but dead. Toothless looked towards Hiccup who was sitting there on his knees. The look of regret and utter shock was painted plainly on Hiccup's face. Hiccup dropped his bloody sword when he realized that Toothless was there. "He charged me," Hiccup stuttered in between heavy breaths, "H-He was going to kill me!"

Toothless stared at the dead body. He killed that dragon, Toothless tried to understand the scene in front of him, He actually...Toothless shock off the shock and ran towards 'Hiccup we need to leave!' Toothless urged his friend to sit up, 'There is a giant water spout heading right for us!'

Hiccup snapped to attention, "We? Wa...what do mean we?" The sound of surrender echoed clearly in Hiccup's voice, "I said-"

'Doesn't matter!' Toothless threw Hiccup onto his saddle. Hiccup turned around and placed both feet in the stirrups. He glanced down and saw his sword laying on the ground, covered in both human and dragon blood. Hiccup had no choice. Leaving it behind Hiccup and Toothless took to the air just as the water spout crashed into the side of the island. Toothless flew as fast as he could. Thunder roared and lightning struck almost on top of the two. They dodged the strikes as much as the could before being forced into flying into raging, black clouds.