Chapter 4. Lucha

" Adiós!" Rocio yelled as she headed downstairs toward her car. As she put in the key she made a silent prayer it would turn on. "Yes!" She said in triumph as the car puttered to life. Rocio didn't mind walking if she had to. However in her area it was always a danger being outside alone.

She opened the bar on time and watched as a few regulars sauntered in. Today was one of her busier days, as busy as she could get. She had a few teenagers in the front and a group of men towards the back. She was about to go check on the teenagers when low and behold, Mr. Stark walked in. He plopped down in his usual seat and started yelling for bourbon. Other customers watched as Rocio didn't flinch. She remained calm but inside she was furious.

Isn't he supposed to be the smart one of that stupid pack of heros?!

Rocio ignored him as he tried to order a drink. She ignored him when he yelled towards her. She made a point to not even look in his direction. She helped other customers and walked straight past him.

Maybe he will just go if I don't serve him.

"Hello! Can I get a drink over here?!" He finally yelled through the bar. Rocio narrowed her eyes and walked over to where he was sitting she leaned in really close.

"I told you not to come back here." She said with a warning tone.

"And I said I'm fine." Rocio groaned in exasperation. She looked over to the corner and noticed a few men whispering and glancing over. She hadn't noticed people staring when Tony had came in before. She cursed herself for being so blind. The whole neighborhood might already know that Tony Stark was frequenting the Four Shields. Not only was she worried about his safety, but she didn't need this kind of negative attention to the bar.

"Just." She sighed. "Come on!" She grabbed him by the arm and he yelped.

"Unhand me woman!" Her grip tightened as she dragged him to the back room and pushed him into a chair. She closed the door behind her and locked it quickly. After taking a deep breath she yelled. "Why are you so dumb?! Aren't you supposed to be like a prodigy or something??" He winced at her loud tone. He wasn't as drunk as he usually was when he showed up. However it was clear he was nursing a hangover and her yelling wasn't helping.

"Why are you so uptight?" He asked harshly. Rocio put her face in her hands.

Why me? Why do I have to help him?

"You are in Hell's Kitchen." She said slowly emphasizing every word. She put a hand on each armrest and leaned in really close. "If you and your superhero buddies haven't noticed, you aren't the most liked people around here, almost everybody would love to see you in pain." His eyes widened a bit. "AND it just so happens you are the one Avenger who's pretty much useless on his own." He winced at her statement. "I'm surprised no one has recognized you before. I'm telling you this one last time, Stay out of my bar and this area." Tony's eyes glinted with anger. He pushed her hands off the sides of the chair.

"You listen to me you terror of a woman! I can go where I want!" He said sitting up a bit straighter. Rocio sighed and collasped into the chair next to him. She covered her face with her hands.

"My god. Do you have a death wish or something?"

"Yes." She looked up in shock to see him looking at the floor. He had a bitter expression on his face and his tone was almost sarcastic.

"Why would a man who has everything have a death wish?" She asked slowly. His eyes were glassy as he stared at the floor.

"Because I have nothing." Rocio stared at him and cocked her head in confusion.

"I-"

*WHAM* The door flew open, breaking at the hinges. Rocio let out a small scream. The men from the corner stood in the doorway with smirks.

"Who would've thought." One of them said taking a step closer to Rocio and Tony. "That one of the people we've been looking for would show up in our own backyard?" A man behind him chuckled and cracked his knuckles.

"Get out of my bar." Rocio said, her hands turning into fists. The first man shook his head with a grin.

"Oh not yet. We'd like to have a talk with Mr. Stark here, grab them!" Before Rocio could protest one of the men had grabbed her by the arms and started pulling her through the door. The other two were grabbing Tony. The whole bar was empty except for the 3 asshole grabbing them.

"Get off of me you bastards! ¡Te mataré!" I will kill you!

She was turned around now so she couldn't see what was happening with Mr. Stark, but she could sure hear it. Curses flew through the air and various smacks of skin on skin filled the air.

At least he's fighting back

"Now sit still sweetheart. If you be good maybe I won't hurt you." The man holding her growled. She stopped struggling long enough so that he let his arms slacken. Then *SMACK* her fist connected with his jaw. He staggered back a bit holding his face. "You fucking bitch!" He spat.

Rocio jumped over the counter and grabbed the metal bat she stored under it. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the other two men struggling to hold Tony as he- did he have a metal finger? At second Glace you could see he now had a metal glove supporting his hand as he punched the attackers. Her focus switched as her own foe started coming towards her.

"Come at me." She said tightening her grip on the bat. The man jumped over the bar and she swung the metal bat out as hard as possible, catching him the arm.

"Oh you'll pay for that." He growled. She swung again but he grabbed the bat in his hand. Thinking quickly she kicked him in the crotch with her full force. He screamed and fell so he was on his knees in front of her. Regaining her hold on the bat she hit him in the head hard enough to knock him out. Breathing heavy she turned to see one of the men overpowering Tony. The third was lying on the ground.

Rocio ran towards the fighting men and with a loud crack, the metal bat connected with the back of the man's neck. To her and Tony's surprise, the attacker seemed unhurt. He turned slowly around to see Rocio's fearful face. Fear boiled inside her as he stepped toward her menacingly, but then with a stunned face he was shoved onto the ground as Tony's metal hand grabbed him by the neck. Rocio looked down at the fallen man and back up at Tony.

"Quick!" She grabbed his arm and started running out the back. Tony followed her as they reached her car. She jumped in the driver's seat and started frantically putting the key in. Tony scrambled into the passenger seat.

"Hes coming back!" Tony said nervously.

"I know I know!" Rocio screamed trying to get the key in. "Please please turn on Oh god." The engine cranked to life and she slammed down on the gas pedal right as the pursuer reached the tail of the car. The car may have been old, but it was fast when it needed to be. "YES!" She screamed as they rounded the corner and sped off.

Back at the bar, the attackers started to regain consciousness. The Tank, as he was called, entered as his assistants started to stand.

"You idiots." He growled.

"Sorry boss. She was faster than I thought." One man admitted weakly. The Tank groaned and pulled out a cellphone.

"Do you have him?" A female voice answered. The Tank sighed.

"The fucking bartender helped him get away."

"You couldn't take down a drunk and a little girl?!" She asked angrily. The Tank winced.

"Sorry Ma'am."

"Shutup. Get back here. We need a new plan."