Chapter two: Go jump off of Mount Olympus

Today by some miracle of God I actually wake up before my alarm. This has never happened before like wow I'm impressed. I wake up half an hour early and decide to take a morning shower, blow dry my hair then throw it in a ponytail. I change into a Nike sports bra, and some Nike shorts, and Nike shoes, let's just say I love Nike. I head out and see that construction for the new road is still taking place. Oh well look like I'm going to have to take the road with hot guy on it. I take the route and there he is, shirtless, with his bird, on the porch, drinking iced tea. Classy. I decide to ignore him and keep on walking.

"Aren't you going to say hello?"

I turn around. "No I'm not."

I start to walk away from him hen he says "Aww come on cupcake, don't be mad at gizmo she was just having fun with you."

"Okay first of all, don't call me cupcake, and second I'm not mad at gizmo I'm mad at his teacher."

"Why are you mad at me sunshine?"

"For teaching it to say such vulgar things to people!"

"Not to people only to you"

*squawk* "pretty lady!"

I try not to coo at the bird because that was pretty damn adorable. I just shake my head turn around and head on. Then I'm interrupted yet again.

"Wait! Where are you going? You always walk by on Saturdays and Sunday's? Where to?"

"Stalker much."

"Just tell me where you go."

"I'm going jogging like I do every weekend. On weekdays since I have school I go jogging in the afternoons."

"Mind if I join?" he says raising an eye brow.

"Yes." I reply trying to pull the most serious face I could.

"Awww thanks for letting me join, babe."

"Don't call me babe I'm not your babe, got that?"

"Ohh, feisty I like that."

After that I just decide to ignore him before I punch him in the face. No joke. Being friends with this guy is tougher than I thought. He's like those guys at school that just want to get into girls pants. When I get to my route, I just start jogging, giving him no warning.

"Hey wait!" He says catching up to me. "Do you seriously jog for a whole hour? With no breaks?"

"Yup" I say popping the p.

"Damn how do you survive this torture?"

"I've been jogging for a while my body is used to it."

"Hey, I never asked you what your name was." He says looking over at me.

"Crystal" I reply. "What's yours?"

"Last name? And I'm Jason."

"Ramirez. Your last name?"

"Oh. I have you for English, History, and psychology. And my last name is Salinas."

"Wow really I never noticed you or heard your name, which makes sense because I usually zone out at the beginning during role call."

He laughs. "Honestly same, I hate all of my teachers"

His phone rings he fishes it out of his pocket and answers. "Hey, bro, what's up?"

He pauses for a minute. "I'm jogging with Crystal." Another pause. "Yeah the girl from English." Another one. Hehe DJ Khaled. "I guess." Pause. "Okay I'll be back later. Bye"