Chapter three: To school-io we go

"Honey wake up time for school."

"Don't-wanna" I say as I bury myself deeper in the covers.

That is until my mom completely flips over my mattress and let's it fall on top of me.

"Okay I'm up I'm up!" I say muffled by the huge queen sized mattress on top of me.

"That's better" she says lifting the mattress off of me. "Now get ready."

I go to the restroom and put my hair in to two pig-braids. I then apply a bit of mascara and some shimmery lip gloss for more of a natural look.

I put on my jean shorts with leggings under and a red flannel button up t-shirt. And some black wedges. Since I had spare time I just took down my braids and straightened my hair instead. Wow I actually look presentable today. Sweet. See what Chase wanted to talk about. Oh that's right Chase!

I run back to the bathroom and place on a bit more mascara and put my lipgloss in my pocket.

I step out of my house and into my truck. I pull out my phone to check the time. Wow it's only 6:45 I have time to eat breakfast I stop by a McDonald's and get an egg Mc'muffin and a sausage biscuit. I eat them on my way to school. I park just as Brendon was parking. I step out of my truck to greet him.

"Hey Brendon!"

"Hey girl! Ready for your big day! You know the whole thing with Chase!"

"Yes I am! Gosh I'm so excited I can hardly contain it!"

"No wonder you actually look presentable today."

I punch him in the arm. "Shut up, your so rude!"

"C'mon lets go inside," he says as he looks his car.

"Otay Tay lets go!"

We walk inside and the first thing I see is Chase, he looks great with his beautiful brown eyes and his well toned muscles. He walks up to me.

"Hey Crys."

"H-hey" I say all nervous and shit.

"So I have a surprise for you at lunch."

"O-okay w-what is it?"

"Not telling, that's why it's a surprise duh!"

I laugh. "Okay see you then!"

"Okay bye!"

"Adiós!"

"Wow you could not have been more awkward!" Says Brendon and then bursting into fits of laughter.

"Hey leave me alone I've been single for a while I'm off my game!"

"Yeah way off of your game you were fucking dying out there!"

Okay looks like my flirtation skills need a little work. The bell rings and we say our goodbyes as I head on to psychology. Where I sit right next to Chase. He's my partner. How lucky am I! I walk in and sit.

"Hey Crys," he whispers which sends shivers down my spine.

"Hey," I say pulling out my notebook.

Right when I set my notebook down, Jason walks in. He's wearing a white button up shirt with blue jeans and some nice black shoes. His hair is styled upwards and he now has a blonde highlight through his hair. I like it.

"Mr. Salinas your late again." Says Mrs. Janice looking over at Jason. All attention turns to him.

"Well miss to be this good looking you need a lot of time to get ready for the ladies."