Bully and Until You Bonus Scenes

These bonus scenes take place after Bully and Until You but before Rival...

Chemistry Lab Scene

Jared

I smiled as I approached the lab door, heat rushing through my arms and legs. I felt like I was at the Loop with the butterflies taking flight in my stomach.

Tate was working after school again and gave me strict instructions to back off and let her study.

But I had other plans today.

It'd been almost a week since we had sex the first time, and she'd been slapping my hands away ever since like she couldn't read a Science textbook with my hand on her leg for Christ's sake. While she promised that she'd be all mine this weekend at Homecoming, I couldn't control myself. I'd prefer her straddling me on a chair and naked, but right now I'd settle for a goddamn kiss.

Opening the door to the lab, I saw Tate across the room with her back to me and completely immersed in her task. I could make out the faint sound of music, and I saw her bobbing her head as she grabbed a flask.

She had her ear buds in. Perfect.

And damn, she was cute in her apron.

Turning around, I locked the door from the outside with a key that I wasn't supposed to have, closed it, and walked over to my girl. It amazed me how seeing her—knowing that I was going to touch her—got my heart racing faster than it did when I was tearing up the track.

A drop of sweat trickled down my back, so I yanked my hoodie over my head and let it drop to the floor.

Coming up behind Tate, I wrapped my arms around her and buried my teeth in her neck, not knowing half the time if I wanted to kiss her or eat her. She made so hungry.

"Oh!" She yelped, and I reached out to steady her hand before she dropped the flask.

She yanked her ear buds out, and I held her tighter, feeling the rise and fall of her chest.

"It's just me, babe," I whispered in her ear, pressing my body into hers.

"Jared!" She shook her head and squirmed away from me. "No, no, no..."

And I watched in amusement as she scurried away to the other side of the lab table, clearly putting a barrier between us. Her blue eyes were bright with pent up laughter, and her mouth twitched with a smile as she tried to stand tough.

I narrowed my eyes in mock confusion. "Did you just run away from me?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

She folded her arms over her chest. "Yes. I get all confused around you, and I told you not to kiss me or put your hands on me until after my Chemistry test tomorrow. You need to stop. Go away."

I shrugged, holding my hands up. "I've been good this week. I haven't pushed." I walked around the table towards her to which she continued circling the other way to maintain distance. "I just don't think I'm going to be able to make it another two days, baby. You have to give me something to get me by."

"I don't have to do anything." She shook her head, tipping her chin up.

Wanna bet?

I lunged for her, swinging myself around the table, and she squealed as she leapt two tables over further away. She turned around to face me, her sweet face flushed and excited. It was like I was the predator, and she was the prey, but right now, she was the one killing me. It didn't matter that her skin peeked out between her jeans and her shirt or that her hair was falling in her face. I was addicted to that look she wore that said Yeah, I want you, but I'm still saying no.