Jared, Madoc, and Jax Q&A

This interview takes place after Rival and before Falling Away...

***JARED, MADOC, and JAX Interview!

You asked! They answered!!

1. Jared, if Tate and Fallon weren't in the picture, would you and Madoc have ended up together?

Jared: Are you high?

2. Jared, we learned why Madoc has your loyalty... Why are you loyal to him? Why did you befriend him in the first place?

Jared: After I pushed Tate away, Madoc was a good distraction. He was a hell-raiser and lots of fun. We teamed up and both weren't interested in sharing too much about ourselves. It was a good arrangement. Madoc was like the one place in my life where there weren't any complications. Just easy fun. Now, I'm loyal to him, because he's with me through thick and thin. We can rely on each other.

3. Jared, have you and Tate discussed a future with little Tate's and Jared's running around?

Jared: We've talked about college plans, but no-we haven't gone as far as marriage and kids. Tate and I just want to enjoy being happy without changing anything right now. It's good the way it is. We just want to be calm.

4. Jared, are we ever going to find out if there will be a little brown haired girl with storm-blue eyes riding on your shoulders & how did you know that Tate was your IT Girl?

Yes, Penelope has plans to show you more after Falling Away. And I knew Tate was my IT girl the moment I pushed her away at fourteen. I never obsessed over anyone else from then on. She was always in my thoughts and tearing up my heart.

5. Jax, will you be reaching out to your birth mother's side of the family & and why/how will K.C. be your IT Girl?

Jax: I don't know about my mother. I don't feel like I need much closure as far as she's concerned. Now, my father, on the other hand...

And K.C.'s not my IT girl. She's a mouthy brat, and I'd like to shut her up. And I'm having lots of fun thinking of ways to do that.

6. Jared, when do you plan on asking Tate to marry you?

Jared: When I damn well feel like it. And Tate will damn well know before you do.

7. Jared: you briefly mentioned that your mom managed to provide a comfortable enough life style for you but you could understand how since she didn't make much money....did you ever figure that out? And what exactly does she do?

Jared: Yes. I found out. And so will you.

8. Jared, what would you and Tate do if, for whatever reason, your mom and Tate's dad started dating?

Jared: Great. Then Tate and I can have my house, and my mom can move into the Brandts'.

9. Jared, how do u really feel about Tate's study date with Stevie?

Jared: Stevie's a good guy. As long as she comes home to me...

10. For Jax, did you ever have hard feelings towards Jared for leaving you behind?

Jax: I love my brother, and I don't blame him for getting out. But I also realized how very different we are.

11. Jared did you actually watch Tate drive away to Paris? And did you wonder what guys she was doing?

Jared: Yeah, I watched her leave. I hated that that was the last time I was going to see her for a long time. Tate was my home, regardless of how I felt about her. I looked for her every day, and I thought about her every day. Watching her leave made me feel sick. And yes, I wondered who she was dating. When her dad talked to her on the phone when I was at the house, I'd leave, because I knew I'd obsess over it if I overheard things. I didn't want to know who she kissed or who might be making her smile. I didn't want to think about her forgetting me.

12. Jared, what's your favorite position? Do you cuddle afterwards or are you a hug and roll kinda guy?

Jared: Um, well... probably doggy style, although I do love looking into her eyes. Maybe up against the wall, too, as long as I have control.

13. Jax and Jared where would you want to live and why:

Jared: any place with lots of room to drive.

Jax: Here. Shelburne Falls.

14. For Jared, is or has he raced Tate yet?

Jared: Yes. We bet on it. You'll find out all about it.

15. Jax why didn't you leave with Jared when you had the chance?

Jax: When you live a certain way for so long, it becomes your normal. You don't feel like you have choices.

16. Jared when will you have a child with Tate and what would you do if she/he would behave more like their mother and less like their father?

Jared: We'll have kids if and when we're ready. Tate and I are in no rush to change things. And I think Tate and I are a lot alike. That kid's going to have a temper either way.

17. Jax, what was your first impression of K.C??

Jax: That she had a stick up her ass the size of a baseball bat. But I knew there was a real person underneath the façade, and I became more interested in seeing everything she tried to hide.

18. Jared, in the past when you used to bully Tate, was there ever a time you ogled her as much as you did when she came back from France?

Jared: I always ogled Tate. Always.

19. Madoc and Jared, either one or both of you could answer, have you ever thought of our have been in a three way? If yes, who with. If no, would you?

Madoc: If it had been with two girls instead of a guy and girl, I would've gone for it.

Jared: If you read Until You, you know the answer to that.

20. Jax did you feel abandoned when Jared left? How did you get over that feeling?

Jax: No, I didn't feel abandoned. I had been alone before, and when he left, it was what I expected.

21. Madoc or Jared, who lost their virginity first?

Both: Jax

Jared: Then me.

Madoc: Yeah, I was last. And I wouldn't change it.