MOVIE >scene38> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Rihanna woke up in the heart of dawn and found herself in absurd rage.

She was very upset. But why?

Why am I this upset?

In a rush of a hundred different emotions, the dream came back to her.

She quickly hurried to stand up, and walked to her drawer, admiring the curtain separating Jessie and her. She was grateful that it was there. It played well on concealing some things that she wanted to keep hidden, permanently.

Things that shouldn't be seen by others.

She brought out the bottle from behind folded clothes.

Things... like this medication.

It was more than a savior for her these days. She didn't know what she would have done without it. She couldn't do without it. It was nearly impossible even more now with Lexis' existence in her life.

She stared at the pill in between her two fingers–just a white tablet the size of a pencil eraser. She couldn't understand how something so small could be that big of a help in a person's life.

And yet, at the same time, she was worried. Will there ever come a time when she'll be too addicted to them? The doctor had mentioned something like that before. He had said that she had to maintain the dosage take-in as prescribed by him, not to forget and not to overdose.

If she follows these rules, by time she won't need them anymore.

She'll be in control.

Candy... It was her candy. The invisible emotion-handcuffs.

She closed her eyes and thought of Jessie. To be someone to him, she had to be in complete control of herself. To be someone to him, she had to be everything but what she really is.

Instead of two, she took three.

♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡