MOVIE >scene108> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Thump thump thump thump.

No.

Whispers began to rise as everyone questioned what was happening.

It can't be happening. This isn't Vivian that's here right now.

Fayth's eyes were caught in terror. She should have known Vivian would be behind all these vulgar rumors. She should've known it from the first rumor. Nevertheless, her in the Academy was the very last thing Fayth expected.

Thump thump thump thump.

Fayth's heart jumped back and forth like a tennis ball inside her chest. Her right hand began shaking uncontrollably.

"Hey Charles." Vivian winked at Charles, who was as tense as Fayth. He stared at Vivian and wondered what the hell she was doing in the Academy.

Fayth could only sit there frozen, terrified to the bones. She still couldn't comprehend or wrap her mind around the fact that Vivian was standing before her. In the Academy. Under the spotlight of her past, present and possibly her future.

It's happening, the tip of the first domino... the aroma of blood before the lion's nose.

"You're the one who knocked out one of Dawn's Angels?" Katerina asked, smirking.

Vivian looked up at her, the smile on her face disappearing. "Do I know you?"

Long silence.

"Then shut the hell up." Vivian demanded, her tone more rude and cold than anyone in the Academy could pull off. She looked back at Fayth. Smiling, she said, "Who would have known you'd embrace the style I signed off to you so many times, but you refused to take part of. I gotta say though, it's not as hot as I thought it'd be on you Fay–"

Fayth jumped off her chair, her body colliding against Vivian's and knocking it down to the floor. She quickly covered her mouth and silenced her as she turned and fake smiled at the F.A.I.T.H. members. "Sorry, my friend here is a bit crazy. I think she walked into the wrong building or something. Charles?" Fayth looked at Charles. "Can you come help me give Vivian a tour of the Academy?"

"Damn." Vivian said, standing up and walking away with Fayth and Charles. "If you didn't want me to talk, you could have just told me."

In the piano room.

Fayth pushed Vivian by the collar against the wall, fuming. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Calm down babe. I'm not here to bite some ass, don't worry."

Fayth let her go and paced in front of her. "How did you find out that I was here?"

"I didn't."

Fayth dropped her head back and laughed. "Uha, tell me another joke."

"Don't be sarcastic with me. I didn't."

Fayth pointed at Charles. "Did you tell her?" She demanded.

Charles put his arms up in defense. "I didn't. I'm as surprised as you are."

Fayth looked back at Vivian and while withholding so much anger she asked again, "Who told you?"

"No one. I was transferred here."

"Why?"

"Apparently, I'm not fit for a public school. I needed to be in a dumb ass prestigious one. And with my colorful record, they decided that here is the better option because of some faith program or some shit. So they transferred me here."