MOVIE >scene61> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Teenage girls, holding posters of Devon Rivers and wearing the most revealing clothes, stood on the Academy's entrance way, waiting for the dark blue SUV to roll up. As it did, their screams and hyped energy was switched on in a millisecond. They screamed his name and any bystander would mistake the scene for a stampede of hot chicks attacking the moving vehicle.

As the crowd grew more and more, and the cries of the girls increased as they screamed, while some said they'd been waiting fourteen hours for him, Devon finally let his driver open the sunroof and he stuck his head out, smiling and waving, while, impressively, their energy and screams became ten times louder.

When he finally made it inside the Academy, he walked toward the stairs, climbing them with his manager and body guards behind him.

"When I wanted girls to scream my name, that's not exactly what I meant."

"They're your fans. You have to give them credit." Francine, his manager, said.

"Well, their annoying as fu–"

"Listen to me, no one said it was going to be easy. Just do it like you did today. Smile, act like you care, tell them its a mutual love, and your job is done. Your album is out and it needs to sell. Your personality towards them is half of the advertisement."

Devon looked over at Francine and checked her out. Her tight little black dresses always gave him heart attacks and he wondered when the woman will let him in. "You look bad." He said, his tight smile smug.

She rolled her eyes, an typical response. "You have three interviews tonight. I'll come pick you up at three." And with that, she resumed her way to the office while he continued climbing more steps.

He took out his phone and checked his texts. After responding to most of them, he went to his social apps and promoted more of his music. Thankfully, his fans these day were more than supportive in buying his album. And as he checked out a few hot girls that were following him, with his name tattooed over parts of their body, he smiled and remembered that this was all worth it in the end.

A few more texts invaded his phone. He brought them up and noticed one of them was from Connor.

Don't be surprised. We have a new member. The name's Rihanna.

Devon snorted. Like he would. He didn't care for anyone in the whole Academy, let alone the freaks in F.A.I.T.H.

Don't care. He texted back.

Connor: She's a zombie look-a-like. Don't you dare insult her.

Devon shook his head. He didn't care for school girls anymore. He sees all kinds of them. Dressed in all things imaginable and unimaginable in attempt to get his attention. And they're everywhere. He'd gotten sick of them a long time ago.

Connor didn't know that.

When Devon finally reached the F.A.I.T.H. wing, his body guards idled outside the door and he punched the pin number in. He can already hear voices filling the room, which meant Mandy, their professor, wasn't there yet.

He opened the door and walked in, his eyes settling after the glare of light passed. And in a split second, he saw three strange things out of place.

One: Most of the members stood together in the west side of the room, a heated argument loud enough to wake up the dead broken between them.

Two: Kurt, a person who had never paid attention to anything in life, someone so disconnected from planet Earth that Devon calls him Pluto, was laid back in the seat behind Rihanna, gazing at her intently, almost transfixed.

Three: Connor was right, the new girl did look like a zombie. However, something was off. Something was definitely out of place. The girl in front of him was definitely not that. Or, at the very least, in his head, she was definitely something different.

Silence flooded through the room as Devon made his way to Rihanna, who looked up at him when she realized she was the center of his attention.

He stopped right in front of her desk.

Bent forward, his eyes searching hers for the string of familiarity. For the puzzle to fit in his head.

And with sincerity, he asked. "Do I know you?"