Something Between An Acquaintance And A Friend

Vote & comment & thank for your reads and support

Maya's Pov :

How would you feel if a Greek god kissed you then mumbled the name of your best friend against your lips? How would you feel if the guy that you just started trusting and befriending turned out to be just a liar? How could I not cry my heart out after being used and manipulated? 

After that passionate rough kiss, the only word that came out of Ian's mouth was Rose. He kissed me senseless and tingles shot all over my body but as soon as our lips parted my heart broke. He was thinking of her while kissing me. I knew that befriending me wasn't his real motive. I knew that he didn't care about me at all he was just using me.

I didn't know how but I escaped his arms and ran as fast as I could. He didn't follow me and I don't know what happened to Rose and Jacob and if Rose saw the kiss or not. I do not care anymore because I will certainly distance myself away from all of them. I needed an escape from that love triangle. I needed some distance from the man who so suddenly reappeared in my life ,ripped my heart and stepped on it without caring.

As I sat on my bed now, I can't but remember the feels of Ian's lips against mine, how he seemed so passionate about it as if his whole life depended on it. I tried to push him away at the very start but I couldn't resist for much time. His hand held me close and even air couldn't separate us. Our bodies melded together and passion flared between us. His tongue begged for entrance and I gave it to him. I never felt so safe and so complete before but between Ian's hands I couldn't care less about what was happening around us all that mattered back then was our racing heart beats,our connected lips and our bodies that fitted like a perfect puzzle.

My phone started ringing yet again and I knew who it was, it was Rose. I just betrayed her and literally kissed her ex in front of her without asking for her approval. I just broke a major rule in girl code. I didn't know if I should pick up or let her tenth phone call go to voice mail. My heart was torturing me and I couldn't but blame myself.

"Maya open up this stupid door. I am seriously jetlagged and don't have the power to stand her forever." Rose's yells surprised me and I no more can ignore her. I had to open up the door and let her that she doesn't trust me anymore.

"I am so sorry. I never meant to kiss him. It all happened too fast. I didn't start it but I couldn't push him away. I am the worst friend there is. I am so sorry Rose..." I said and all the sobs that tried to muffle before escaped my throat.

"I know that. Ian took the blame for the kiss he said that he forced himself on you and that's why you ran." Rose tried to comfort me but I knew deep down that enjoyed that sinful kiss. I was blamed for it as much as Ian was.

"I am so sorry Rose." I apologized again as I allowed her in my apartment.

"It is okay. Ian is a player by nature and that was meant to happen with you or with any other girl." she said so simply yet some pain was noticeable in her tone

"You still love him, don't you?" I asked and tried my best to cover up my disappointment

"I don't I can call my feelings for him as love anymore but I still feel things for him. To be honest, I don't know if I will ever stop feeling things for him. He has been there all my life you know? and I can't seem to forget about him totally." Rose confessed with a long sigh as she sat on couch

"What about Jacob?" I blurted out afraid that the little moment I shared with Ian could destroy their newly shared vows

"Jacob is my soulmate. He knows about the complicated feelings I hold Ian. He promised me that little by little he will erase them all. I cannot say that he succeeded in his mission by he is doing a great job. He is just amazing." Rose explained and I saw the same old sparkles  shine in her eyes. I could truly see that she is in love with Jacob and that her emotions for the latter are getting stronger as days go by. Yet, when she also talked about Ian she had some sort of possessiveness in her words and that made me regret kissing him and feeling different about him.