Chapter 17

**A/N- I normally do these at the end, but this is important for you guys to read. This is the last chapter I'll be posting until Christmas I think. I'm suffering from serious writers block, but still trying to force chapters out. The result makes for short and not so great chapters, so I'm going to let the story settle in my mind for a few days before even attempting to write anything again. I know what I want to have happen in the story, it's just a matter of writing the chapters to get to the scenes I want. Please be patient with me, once I get past this writers block I should be able to update every other day or so again.

On the bright side, one of my ways to deal with writers block is to write something completely different. Therefore, I have another story that I've started and might put up to give you something to read until I get going with this story again. The new story is another Werewolf romance, but it's a LOT more cliche then FTGO. I wrote it purely for fun and it'll be rated R because I don't want to hold back on any of the scenes. If enough people are interested, I'll post the first chapter tomorrow. It's called Time Stands Still.

As always, hope you enjoy the chapter! Comment to let me know what you think! Oh, and dedication goes to Rubb3erDuckie for being awesome :-)**

           When we pulled up at the school the next day, I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect. The three of us got out of my car and already people were looking, because Blake and Sophie had come with me.

            Blake kept one hand on the hood of the car as he rounded it to get to me. He took my bag from me and slung it over his shoulder. “People are staring already, aren’t they?”

            “Yeah, how’d you know?”

            “Lucky guess,” he replied.

            I grinned. “Are you really surprised?”

            He shook his head. “Not at all. After all, we do make a pretty hot couple.”

            I laughed. “You really are cocky sometimes,” I said.

            He took my hand in his and raised it to his lips to press a kiss to my knuckles. “I know, but you like it.”

            “Are you guys going to flirt all day or are we going to go inside? It’s kind of cold out here,” Sophie complained.

            I looked over at her. “Well, I can flirt and walk at the same time, so let’s go in.”

            We turned towards the school and headed in. Blake kept hold of my hand and I saw a lot of people glancing at us quickly before looking away, obviously trying not to get caught.

            Sophie split off from us when we reached my locker. I took my jacket off and put inside my locker and shut the door. Then we went to Blake’s locker and he did the same thing as me. He took my hand again and we walked to our Biology class.

            Once we were seated, I scooted my chair closer to him so that I could lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. He chuckled a little as he slid his arm around my waist. “Tired?”

            I nodded without opening my eyes. “Yeah, I think I missed having you with me,” I replied.

            “I know what you mean. My bed really did feel empty without you last night.”