7

As she made her first footstep, it echoes noisily it shocks her. It reminds her of the horror movies where the characters will be killed when they reach the top. She hesitates. And look back. Wondering if she would just go home. Instead she tiptoed along the way until she reach the club room.The door shriek as she slowly open it. She suddenly close it cause she feel like the presence of outside was choking her. She lean back at the door feeling a sigh of relief. Little did she know the door knob was recently broken and the force that she made is enough to make the door jammed.

Meanwhile, a man wearing a trench coat laughed evilly as he finish his masterpiece. He already cut down the source of electricity to prevent the fire alarm. He was in the left side of the building and he was ready to create a blockbuster film. As he throw his lighter from the fuels that he gathered, a monstrous flame emerge. It was large and fast, almost like a tiger. It already covered the entire room. Now it was heading to the right, ready to catch it's prey.

The sound of explosion echoes to the room causing Hazel to jump. Her project falls helplessly to the ground and clatters as it break into pieces. But that the least of her concerns now. A thick smoke started to dispersed in the room stinging her eyes. She hurriedly reach for the knob afraid of what she will witness. But the knob didn't budge. She tried once more but nothing happens. It can't be helped she was locked inside.

The minutes past by with Hazel trying to open the door. It's just like every minute of her life spent in this room is equivalent to a day. The thought of Stanley crept inside her is making her heart ache. I'm not going to see him again she thought. But as she saw the metal bar lying just below the table, she had the urgency to try once more.