"F.A.I.T.H. : A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl." by JoPRBooks

Summary: " I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had with you that day instead of him. Because, now I can't imagine how I spent the previous years of my life without you be my side. You are my savior. You showed me that it's okay to be broken and you showed me that I wasn't alone. You were with me. And I love you for that. But I hate that I love you. I was never good with love. I'm scared the one day I'll wake up without in by mynside. One day you will realize that you are better off without me and I don't want that day to come. Not now, not ever. I love you too much to let you go. I finally have a place in this world and that is next to you. You once said, ' Our mistakes compliment each other.' No truer words have been said before. We are both broken and incomplete but together, we are whole and fixed. We might be too bad for the others, but we are good for each other. They say all good things come to an end, but I'm bad and so are you. Together, we are horrible. But that just means that we are inevitable. You are mine and I promise to be forever be yours.'

Author: JoPRBooks

Rate: 100/100

Status: Ongoing

Comment : This in my opinion is the best book ever made in wattpad history! And if you're planing to skip this book, I would feel really bad to you. Seriously read this book! Look If you're still not convince then stop and convince yourself! The plot. characters, and how the author tells the story...(sigh) I don't even know how to describe it. Read it, because not only does it have romance and comedy but it also has mystery that just makes your toes curl in anticipation and hit the next chapter with just a little too much force than needed.

(Like I recommend this story to my sister, and she's mad that I didn't recommended this sooner! Now she has to wait for new updates as the author is editing her chapter from the first completed one)

Update: the mf queen is back and she's updating guyssss, get ready and make sure to check out her other story!

Comment section - this is the place you guys can use to convince other readers to read the book, I'm recommending. Also a place to say want you think about the book.