"The Wallflower's Revenge" by sweetblunch

Summary:
"I will come back for revenge."
Those were the words Tatiana Rostova promised herself as she fought for her life in the sea on a cold night when the two people she loved the most betrayed her, watching her as the ruthless ocean tried to swallow her. She would even sell herself to the devil-even if the devil is in the form of the six foot-two, silvered-eyed Italian duke names Lucca Cavelli. She would take everything that was rightfully hers- and this will be the start of the wallflower's revenge.

Author : sweetblunch

Status : Complete

Rate : 95/100

Comment : This is a great book, if you want to read a book with a power couple. The romance of also something to looks forward as there's sort of a push and pull thing happening. This book is also the start of The Jealous Husband Series!!! Oh My God, this series is a blessing!!! If your looking for books with comedy and romance, definitely check it out. But all together I recommend this book and any other book from that series.

Comment section - this is the place you guys can use to convince other readers to read the book, I'm recommending. Also a place to say want you think about the book.