Chapter 3

A/N - Hello! You might already know, but this is my first written fanfiction. Please, don't hesitate to tell me what you think. Anyway, read on!

****

Did he really feel that strongly for Cas? Dean looked down at the balloons, in deep thought.

"Dean? Earth to Dean! Hello?"

Dean snapped out of it and looked up to Sam. "What?"

Sam gave him a worried look. Dean had been spacing out a lot lately.

"Maybe the powers are affecting him negatively as well." Castiel said. "What symptoms do you have, Dean?"

"Bad migraines and spacing out, not much else." Dean replied.

"Your body isn't used to all this power. The headaches will get better as time progresses, and as you use the powers more." Castiel met Dean's eye.

"Let's keep going then." Dean broke their gaze.

****

Dean was exausted. Using these new powers is like using a new muscle for the first time; it was a tiring and sometimes painful process. They had been practicing all day, and Sam realized they were low on food when they finished for the day.

Sam had just left on a food run, and left Dean alone with Cas. So, Dean happily took advantage of Sam's departure to confront Castiel.

"Cas, what you did earlier was quite tramatizing," Dean slowly walked toward him, like stalking prey. Dean eventually backed him to a wall with his wings tight to his back. " but it was also amazing."

Dean smirked as Cas had earlier. " Why don't you spread your wings?"

Castiel complied, and his wings slowly spread to their full length, and Dean said, " Remember earlier when I said I wouldn't get near your wings?" Cas slowly nodded.

"I lied."

The angel's breath hitched, Dean smirked, and he let his fingers gently graze over the top of his left wing.

Cas moaned, squeezing his eyes shut, and let his head fall back against the wall. Dean continued tramatizing him, almost as punishment for earlier. While exploring Cas' wings, Dean guessed the inner feathers were the most sensitive, so he decided to toy with those.

Just as Dean touched one of the inner feathers, Cas grabbed Dean by the neck, and hungrily crashed their lips into a rough kiss.

What felt like hours later to them, they broke the kiss for air. Dean meet Castiel's dilated deep blue eyes, and after catching his breath, Dean shattered the space between them again.

They started stripping each other in between kisses, and they somehow made it to Dean's bedroom, with a trail of clothes following them in.

Castiel was lying flat on the bed wings extended fully out. Dean kneeled over Cas, his rough kisses trailed downwards, and his gentle hands stroked Cas' soft black feathers.

Over their moans and kisses, they probably didn't hear Sam come in.

"Dean? Cas? You guys here?" Sam set down the food on a table, and looked around the main rooms for them. But then he saw it.

Castiel's trenchcoat was discarded on the floor in the hallway. Sam examined it, and then noticed the trail of clothes. Sam followed it, even though he new where it would lead.

Sam knew the door was open without even seeing it. Man they are loud. As he turned back and headed to the kitchen to put the food away, he laughed to himself. He knew that would happen. He wasn't oblivious to the eye fucking, or lingering stares, or the too-long-to-be-brohugs. Sam cheerfully put away the food and eventually went to his own bedroom, closing the door behind him in an effort to muffle the loud inappropriate sounds.

Back in the bedroom, Dean and Cas made love all night, but Dean eventually fell asleep in a tangle of limbs and wings.

****

Dean woke the next day to a pair of deep blue eyes and Cas' wings cuddling him. Dean couldn't help but smile down at his beautiful angel.

"Mornin', Cas."

"Goodmorning, Dean."

Dean almost forgot, "Did you stay there all night?" Angels don't sleep.

Cas blushed, but decided to be truthful," Yes. Your heartbeats are calming."

Dean had a smile plastered on his face, but it faded when he remembered Sam. "Shit, where's Sam?" Dean started to scramble out of bed, but Cas held his arm.

"He's fine, he woke up about an hour ago." Dean realized Sam must know what he and Cas did last night, and tensed up.

Castiel must have noticed, because he brought him down to a deep kiss, instantly relaxing Dean.

"You must eat breakfast." Cas said when he broke the kiss. He often forgot all the necessities of being a human.

Dean gazed down into those beautiful blue eyes, then finally nodded. He grabbed his angel's hand to drag him towards the kitchen and the inevitable encounter with Sam.