Chapter 5

A/N - Oh my CHUCK! All your feedback is amazing! It makes me feel good knowing that you guys like it, and reassures me that I may not be as bad as I think. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

****

Dean spent the rest of the day showing off his powers to Sam.

Later, after they had eaten take out, Cas followed Dean to their room, and Sam went to his own. Sam was still awake on his laptop long after Dean had fallen asleep.

Sam sifted through many websites and books until he finally found what he was looking for. He bookmarked the page, grabbed his laptop and the book, and went to the main room, as quiet as he could be.

He wrote everything important down on notecards. He finally had figured it out, and these notes could prove it. Sam put everything in a drawer and locked it. Dean wouldn't believe him without the notes and the website. He headed to bed.

Castiel heard Sam get up in the middle of the night, and decided to get up and see what he was doing. He carefully pulled one of his wings out from under a sleeping Dean, and gently removed Dean's arm from his waist. He threw on a navy blue robe and headed the way Sam had.

In the main room, he found Sam furiously scribbling notes from his laptop. Cas cocked his head, and wondered if he should speak up.

Sam quietly shut his laptop, then got up and locked his notes in a drawer. Cas slipped around a corner to hide when Sam came his way. Cas waited until he was sure Sam was in bed to go see the notes.

He easily broke the lock, and pulled out the papers and cards from the drawer.

Cas' heart dropped when he saw everything. Sam knew. Sam was going to tell Dean.

How dare Sam? Sam has no right to tell Dean. Castiel wanted to tell Dean when he was ready. He ripped everything to shreds, leaving it on the floor, and stomped to Sam's room.

He turned on the light, and Sam was startled. "What the hell?"

Furiously, Cas said, "You cannot tell Dean, not yet."

Sam sat up, and matched Cas' fury, "Why not, Cas? He deserves to know!"

"He is not ready. I will tell him when he is."

"Maybe it's you who isn't ready. Dean would have never wanted you to make him forget."

Cas pondered this for a moment.

Castiel's stomach did a flip when a new voice interrupted," Forget what?"