[ nine-part six ]

|When you're feeling lonely and you don't know anyone in Korea|

{Part 3}

BTS as your boyfriend

Maknae Line

____________________________________

Jimin | ✏

Jimin: Why are you doing all of this? Why are you leaving me? Why are you hurting me? I love you (Y/N), I love you so much more than I love my career.. I can leave it if that means you will come back to me. I can leave it just for you (Y/N).

You: No Jimin, you CANT leave your career, you can't leave everything you've worked for years, you can't dissapoint you fans.

Jimin: And YOU can't leave ME.. You don't love me anymore?

You: I love you Jimin, but can't you see? You hurted me and right now I am hurting you.. We can't be happy.

Jimin: We can, and I'm going to prove you. I'm not going to let you go easily.

Taehyung | ✏

Taehyung: I miss you (Y/N).. I miss you so bad.. I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about you and about what I had said to you the other day.. I can't believe that I asked you for a break.. I am a moron for hurting you.

You: Don't worry tae.. You took the best decision.

Taehyung: And why am I suffering (Y/N)? Why am I crying? I need you (Y/N).. I need to feel your arms around me. I felt the need to kiss your sweet pink lips. Please, please forgive me.

You: Please, don't cry for me Taehyung, you have to move on.

Taehyung: How can you ask me that?! I am nothing without you..

Jungkook | ✏

Jungkook: Come back home (Y/N), I am here right now, I sleep here since you left.

Jungkook: God I am so pathetic.. Everytime I go to bed, I hugged the pillow thinking it was you.

Jungkook: Even I talk to the pillow.

You: Jungkook...

Jungkook: OH MY GOD (Y/N)! Where are you? You're parents said you weren't with them, I was so worried..

You: I am still in Korea..

Jungkook: Come back home (Y/N), We have a lot to talk about, baby.

You: No, Jungkook, I can't, you have to forget me.

Jungkook: Don't say that again (Y/N).

You: I'm really sorry..

Jungkook: No, don't do that again! Don't you dare!

Jungkook: (Y/N)?

Jungkook: FUCK (Y/N)!