[ fifteen ]

(A/N: So I will start making individual member texts😂 I hope you guys enjoy the first one!)

____________________________________

|When Jungkook likes that you're shorter than him and thinks that it's cute|

Jungkook as your boyfriend

____________________________________

Jungkook | ✏

(A/N: If you're taller than Jungkook then, pretend that you're shorter for the sake of this chapter)

You: Kooks

Jungkook: What do you want again, babe?

You: Why do you assume I need help with something?

Jungkook: Because that's the only time you call me Kooks.

You: okay you got me

You: anyway, can you please change the lightbulb in the kitchen right now?

Jungkook: why don't you just stand on a chair?

You: I can't reach them even on a chair lol

Jungkook: babe, how do you even make it through life?

You: I somehow manage it, kook

Jungkook: I guess it's pretty cute that you're shorter than me. You can't reach stuff up high, that's why you need my help, people mistaken you as my niece when I'm with you, and loads more stuff.

You: im offended

Jungkook: But, do you know what is the cutest thing though?

You: i dont know, tell me

Jungkook: When you sit somewhere high and your feet just dangled. That's actually pretty adorable.

You: Are you done talking now?

Jungkook: Not yet!😘

Jungkook: It's also cute when you sleep because you curl up in this tiny ball that I want to curl up next to.

You: okay i know that, now can you just come over and change the light bulb please!

Jungkook: Did I actually make you blush? hehe

You: Im slightly offended but, yes you did make me blush. Now come over boi.

Jungkook: Good. I'm on my way now.