[ we love you jimin ]

Basically, there's been a lot of problems that is surrounding BTS, especially Jimin. Jimin is receiving a lot of hate and death treats in twitter. There are a lot of anti-accounts in twitter that are making tags about forcing Jimin to leave BTS and also giving death treats to him.

It breaks my heart to see these people hating on our Jimin. There are also some haters that are practically tagging BTS' twitter account and also the official BigHit asking Jimin to kill himself, leave BTS and saying that he hates his fans. Can you believe that? It even breaks my heart that basically everyone knows that Jimin can be online in Twitter and see those hurtful posts about him.

It hurts me to see that people can be so hateful, especially when they were saying some awful things to Jimin by calling him ugly, that he is too fat and telling him to just leave BTS because it is better without him.

Jimin doesn't deserve this. Can't you see? He is good-hearted and loving. He is literally beautiful inside and out. He doesn't deserve to receive such hurtful hates about him. We all know that he's been self-conscious about himself, how he starves himself because a lot of people has been teasing him about his chubby cheeks, how he is struggling about his self-confidence. He is an amazing person. We love him for who he was.

He literally gave his all to his fans and others repayed him with hate? By saying to him that he lost his abs and how he is not good as he was before? That's the reason why 'fans' left Jimin. Why did you call yourself a fan when you just cared about his body more?

Do you know what i find sexy about Jimin? How he smiles genuinely, how giggly he was when he was surrounded by his members, how grateful he was when ARMYs supported him and how he looks when he is happy.

Jimin, you are an amazing person. We love you so much and we could never imagine Bangtan Sonyeondan without you. Bangtan is never Bangtan when they are missing a member.

Please, spread some positive messages to Jimin on twitter or some other social medias and also spread #WeLoveJimin and #WeLoveBTS

Let's fight against the hate together ARMYs, Fighting!

Let's protect BTS together!

#WeLoveJimin
#WeLoveBTS

#WeLoveJimin#WeLoveBTS