Klance

Lance pushed the Raven haired boy against the wall and kissed him roughly receiving moans in response. He trailed his hands underneath Keith's shirt taking it off throwing it across the room. He went to his neck suckling gently looking for his sweet spot; he could taste the sweat and it tasted so sweet to him, like candy. Keith moaned feeling Lance's tongue run across a bundle of nerves.

"Sh--shit Lance." Keith moaned softly running his hands through the brunette's brown locks. He moved his hips grinding their erections together both moaned softly. Keith tugged at Lance's shirt, getting the message Lance threw his shirt off and picked the smaller boy up placing him on the bed. Lance admired the pale body below him and bit his lip.

"Shit Keith you're so beautiful." He cooed in the raven haired boy's ear, running his tongue along the rim to his lobe, nibbling on it. Keith bit his lip as Lance removed the boys pants leaving him in boxers. Lance kissed his inner thighs his right hand played with Keith's nipple sending waves of pleasure through his body.

"That's probably the nicest--fuck--thing you've ever said to me." Keith smirked trying to sound cocky (wink wonk) but failed as a moan escaped his mouth. Lance chuckled as his hands gripped Keith's hips his thumbs running circles into his bones. He hovered over Keith's clothed erection and licked it through the thin fabric. Keith took his hand to his mouth and bit down on his index finger stifling any moans, Lance bit the hem of Keith's boxers painfully slowly pulling them down throwing them somewhere in the room. The brunette ran his tongue across the slit feeling Keith shudder below him. Lance ran his tongue from the base to the tip and kissed softly.

"Lance god please!" Keith moaned feeling the warmth of Lance's mouth surround his erection. Lance bobbed up and down circling his tongue around his shaft. Keith bit his index finger drawing blood and moaned into it. Lance looked up through his eyelashes and could've cummed then and there, he was a beautiful mess caused by him. Lance groaned into Keith's dick making him shudder. Lance slid off with a pop and took the remainder of his clothes off. Keith scanned Lance's bod and bit his lip looking at Lance with lust. The brunette smirked and held his hand out to Keith who cocked his head. (That's what she said)

    "Suck them till they drip kitten." Lance's voice dropped and his eyes got darker with lust. Keith flushed at the pet name and grabbed Lance's wrist sucking on his fingers. Lance watched contently a small smirk barely visible. He pulled his fingers away a string of saliva connecting the two  and spread Keith's legs further apart. Lance inserted one finger and moved slowly then added another. Keith moaned loudly cursing and pushing against his fingers. Lance bit his lip and added a third finger and scissored them, feeling Keith's high moan send vibrations to his fingertips which let him know he found his prostate. Lance pulled his fingers out and kissed Keith before slowly lining himself up and moving in. Both moaned in the kiss as their tongues fought against each other's. Lance thrusted faster.

    "La-nce, fuck!" Keith moaned moving his hips in rhythm to Lance's thrusts. He opened his mouth in a silent moan digging his nails into Lance's back.
    "Fuck yes Lance r--right there!" He screamed arching his back as Lance hit a bundle of nerves. Lance grunted adjusting his hips to hit that spot on every thrust. Keith threw his head back as he felt a familiar warmth in the pit of his stomach.
    "Sh--shit I'm gonna cum!"

    "Cum for me baby." Lance moaned as they both reached their highs. Cum spurted out all over their abdomens as they both panted looking into each other's eyes. Lance pulled out and lifted Keith bridal style into the bathroom....

Shower/bath up next? Oh I don't know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)