Sheith

You asked for it...
And here it is
Fuck I came.
-Adrien

    Shiro took a bite of the green gloop and looked at the group till his eyes met a shade of lavender. Keith flushed and stood from the table, since he finished and excused himself. (Yes I can't begin shit end me) Shiro raised an eyebrow and bit his lip.
"Excuse me but I don't feel good. Good night." He slid in his chair (into your DMs) and walked to Keith's room. "Keith you alright?" Shiro placed his hand against the door.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" Keith answered in a rushed tone.

"Keith, I'm coming in." Shiro opened the raven haired boy's door; his eyes widened and his face went red. There laid Keith exposed with a red vibrator in his ass. Shiro bit his lip as Keith kept it in and sat up.

"I fucking told you, do not come in." Keith face palmed, red in embarrassment.

"Move," Shiro's eyes darkened.

"What? Wh-" Keith started but the older man placed a finger on his lips.

"Do as I say, move your hips." Keith cocked and eyebrow and did what he was told. Shiro watched the confused boy's face make an 'o' shape. 'Fuck' Shiro felt his hard on uncomfortably press against his pants. Keith looked into Shiro's dark gray eyes as he moaned softly grinding on the vibrator. Shiro couldn't take it anymore, he latched their lips together wrapping his hands through the boy's raven hair. Keith moaned in the kiss as Shiro pinned him below him. The older man took his shirt off, Keith instantly kissed his chest.

    "Such a good boy--Keith." Shiro moaned sliding his pants off. Keith licked down to Shiro's v-line till the man's hand grabbed his hair forcefully pulling his lips into his.
    "I want to fuck you till the only words in your vocabulary is 'Shiro, fuck and yes' " The older man growled and forcefully pushed the boy's head down onto his cock. Keith moaned only to be silenced by the man's cock being shoved down his throat. His eyes watered as he took in what he could using his hand for the access. The vibrator kept hitting his prostate making it semi-difficult to suck the older man off. He heard Shiro moan softly which made his dick twitch; Shiro pulled his hair sliding him off his dick with a pop.
    "So good Keith," he flipped the boy below him and removed the remainder of Keith's clothing and ran his fingers through his raven hair. Shiro grabbed a bottle of strawberry lube and smirked. Keith's hands roamed the older man's body as Shiro gripped his hips; Keith's legs on Shiro's shoulders. The older man held Keith up groping his ass, removing the vibrator; putting lube on his fingers and slid his index into his entrance.

    "F-Fuck Shiro," the raven haired boy bit his lip and clenched around his finger. Shiro licked his lip and added a second then a third finger and scissored them.
    "So good baby," the older man's robotic arm squeezed the smaller's nipple toying with it. Keith gripped the bedsheets and bit down on his index finger,
    "please master, I need you." Shiro choked and flushed, 'm-master?' He looked at the boy and bit his lip. He removed his fingers and lined himself up,
    "what do you want Keith?" He slid his tip around the rim, up and down teasing the younger boy.
    "I want you master, please I want you to fuck me till I lose my voice." Keith growled, making Shiro run his thumb across his lip. The older man moved the boy's legs from his shoulders down to his waist and prodded his entrance,
"How bad do you want me Kitten?" Shiro growled in the boy's ear, biting softly. Keith shuddered and gripped the man's shoulders,
"S-so bad Shiro, please wreck me." He licked his lip and blushed. The older man slammed into the dark haired lad and gripped his thigh with his robotic arm. Keith moaned loudly and bit into his index finger, the older man snickered and moved his hips, thrusting painfully slow. The younger man moved hips and growled, "fucking tease~" Shiro snickered and picked up his pace, skin on skin along with moans echoed in the room. "Harder master, Fuck me harder," Keith groaned through gritted teeth, earning a hard slap on the ass making him gasp.
    "Manners Keith," Shiro's breath blew across the younger's neck making him shudder. The older man groaned picking up pace, the bed creaked slightly from the movement. Keith mumbled 'please' making Shiro grip his ass and spank it softly,
"m-master~!" Keith exclaimed as he moved his hips and pushed against him. Shiro could feel his high, he kissed and nipped at the boy's neck, licking the marks that remained. "I-I'm so close Shiro," he panted and gripped the man's shoulders, nails digging into his flesh.
"Cum for me Kitten," Shiro's noice was raspy and warm against the younger's ear. Keith moaned his name loudly as he came onto his chest, the tightening of the boy and his moans triggered (dab) Shiro's orgasm he filled Keith to the rim.

They panted, breathing heavily;
"I'll be right back Kitten," Shiro got up and put his boxers on, walking to the bathroom; thankfully no one was awake or weren't present. He grabbed a wet cloth and walked back to Keith and cleaned him off.
"Sh-Shiro, next time I say don't come in, please do not hesitate to come and fuck me senseless." The younger chuckled lightly and laid back. "You're amazing Fuck I'm glad you walked in." Shiro kissed his forehead, and covered him up.
"Night Keith," he smiled and closed the door behind him.

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I had no motivation, I hope this makes up for it 💚
~Adrien