Klance - 2

Warning very "steamy" shower scene.
Kill me jfc
-Adrien

Lance turned the faucet to a decent temperature and turned to Keith who was staring at his back with a blush and smirk. The brunette cocked an eyebrow.

"What are you smirking at Mullet?" He chuckled standing up straight crossing his arms. Keith chuckled and bit his lip.

"Looks like this "kitty" marked you pretty deep." Keith bursted out laughing as Lance blushed vigorously. He walked up to the boy and bit his ear. Keith opened his mouth but closed it as Lance motioned to the tub. The brunette sat in first then brought Keith into his lap. Keith blushed feeling Lance kiss his neck and licking the hickies he left. He bit his lip as Lance rubbed soap along his abdomen making Keith shutter. The smaller felt heat in his lower area all over again and groaned.

    "Excited are we Keith?" Lance whispered pinching his nipples between his thumb and index finger. The brunette ran his hand down Keith's abdomen feeling the shudder and began stroking him slowly receiving a quiet moan. Keith felt Lance's erection against his back then Lance stood up and hovered over Keith. He put their dicks together and began stroking them both.

    "L--Lance fuck." Keith moaned softly thrusting his hips into the brunette's hand. Lance bit his lip and stroked faster making Keith quiver with pleasure. Lance unplugged the tub and turned on the shower.

    "Since I don't feel like bathing in our own sex." Lance chuckled pulling Keith up with him pushing him against the wall. He sucked on Keith's collarbones and massaged his hips. The smaller bit his lip as Lance continued the same action from earlier. 

    "Sh-shit!" Keith moved his head side to side he's face as red as his lion. The mullet bitch (yes I did it oooh shit) panted roughly feeling his climax rise.
"Lance I'm gonna cum!" Lance paused and looked at Keith with a smirk.

"Not yet babe." Lance cooed and pecked Keith's lips. Keith bit his lip as Lance lined himself up to his entrance.

"Fuck just do it Lance!" His voice cracking as he dug his nails into Lance's back. The brunette held back a moan and thrusted into the smaller relieving a silent moan. Lance moved slowly causing Keith to squirm.
"You fucking tease drill me!" Keith looked into blue eyes as his face flushed. Lance raised an eyebrow and moved faster making Keith moan louder in pleasure. Keith's voice got higher indicating he was close to ecstasy.

    "Keith I-I'm gonna cum." Lance growled in his ear nibbling the lobe. This set the mullet (not sorry) off edge as he arched his back cum spraying onto his abdomen. Lance filled the boy up, remaining pinned against the wall. The warm water ran down their bodies as they panted faces flushed. Lance grabbed soap and a rag cleaning Keith. The two boys walked to the bedroom and laid down tangling their bodies together.

Sorry this took so long xc
I just started school and it's been hectic.
Please comment some ships you'd
Like to see 💚
-Adrien