Fem Klance Cause I Need This

As some of you requested ;))
A special thanks to my friends for helping
Me with the intro XD
Edit: I just finished reading a fic
to a friend so I got inspired and wrote this.
The fem names are based from @/momozerii
Enjoy~
- Adrien 💗

    "Hey, Kathy! What was that thing you mentioned the other night?" Lana called from her bedroom. Kathy walked out of the bathroom and yawned,
    "Siren's Call... web comic ring a bell?" She plopped down beside the brunette and looked at her phone screen. She smirked and chuckled softly,
    "I think we should go grab something to eat before you get too into it." Kathy stood up and stretched before throwing on her blue hoodie. Lana grabbed her hand and tried pulling her down.
    "Seriously Lana, I'm starving let's go." She was getting impatient now and bit her lip. The other now with full force pulled Kathy down making her face plant onto the mattress. "What. The. Hell. Lana."
"Let me finish this, it won't take that long." The brunette whined making Kathy huff. The raven haired remained laying face down and sighed.
"Lanaaaaa..." She complained while fluttering her legs. The brunette just ignored her and stared at the screen making Kathy groan. The raven haired lifted her head up and scowled at the brunette seeing a small smirk on her tan face. Kathy sat up slowly and crawled over to Lana and whacked her phone onto the floor.
    "Kathy, what the fuck?" She began before being shushed by Kathy's weight on her lap; being face to face with the raven haired girl. Kathy ran her tongue along her teeth and smirked at the blushing brunette.
    "I'm hungry, I'm not repeating myself." Her voice was low and smooth making Lana bite her lip. "And if I were to repeat myself," she grabbed Lana by the chin, lips barely touching, "you wouldn't be in a good spot, sweetheart." Lana gulped and glanced at the other's lips.
"Okay Lana, calm down and take control of this- Fuck she's hot as shit."
     Lana couldn't help moving her hips forward slightly against Kathy's ass. Of course she noticed and snickered,
     "Wow princess, eager are w-" Shocked and stopped in mid sentence, Kathy was flipped over as she was pinned below the brunette who's mouth was close to her ear.
     "Look who's talking, princess." She added emphasis on the pet name and drawled it out, her breath hot on the other's ear. Kathy balled her fists on Lana's shirt and let out a soft whimper and grid her hips forward only to be forced down by Lana's hand. "No, you don't get to move." Kathy groaned and turned her head away from the brunette, pouting.
Lana looked over her exposed neck and brought her lips to the pale skin softly placing feathery kisses receiving mewls. She continued till she felt hips against hers and bit down on her collarbone roughly. Kathy moaned out,
     "I said no moving, kitten." Kathy huffed and pulled Lana in my the collar of her shirt and kissed her roughly. Their lips moved in sync as Kathy unbuttoned Lana's flannel, tossing it on the floor. They separated as Lana pulled down the other's black jeans exposing her blue plaid boy shorts. "Cute," the brunette kissed the lace below Kathy's naval and tugged softy on the fabric.
     "Okay you fucking tease I get it now come on." Kathy's voice help impatience as she balled her fists in the sheets. Lana glared up and obliged, slowly slipping her slender fingers under the waistband and sliding them off. Kathy moved a hand to Lana's face and ran her thumb across her bottom lip.
"Have you ever done this before? Or know how to do this?" Lana smirked at the question as one of her fingers slid across her folds, a shocked gasp escaping Kathy's lips.
     "Well, don't you think I do it to myself," she asked bringing her lips closer to her inner thigh.
"I think about you, you know that right?" She inserts her index finger and bit down softly on Kathy's thigh.
     "Oh fuck-." The girl below her grid her hips forward. Lana continued to nip and kiss at her thighs, adding a second finger and curling them. She pumped her fingers, the other a moaning mess under her. After a couple minutes Kathy grabbed the brunette by the hair, Lana's fingers sliding out and brought her close. She moved her hands down to her shoulders then flipped so she was on top.
     "Well seems the cat is impat-"
     "Shut the fuck up." Kathy sat on Lana's lap, removed her sweatshirt before kissing Lana roughly as if to shut her up. She balanced on her knees as she pulled off the brunette's shorts and green panties, not disconnecting their lips. Lana sat up and grabbed Kathy's ass situating her on her thigh and moving herself onto her's.
She removed her tank top and matching green sports bra before removing Kathy's blue one. Kathy cupped the brunette's breasts and squeezed them roughly, a moan escaping Lana's lips.
"Don't move," she panted while placing a hand on Lana's shoulder and arching herself back. "Let me show you how it's done." Lana groaned as Kathy grid herself along her thigh causing her to grip her shoulder. Kathy made sure her thigh ran along the brunette as she moved against her.
      "Damn, Kat." Lana moaned softly and rocked her hips. Kathy let out a low moan and ran her free hand through the brunette's hair and tugged lightly. A pleasurable hum left Lana's lips making the other flush and she began grinding rougher, making her thigh rub faster along the brunette. "Fuck," Lana cursed and buried her face in Kathy's neck, nipping and sucking roughly receiving gasps and whines. Kat's nails dragged down the brunette's back lightly making her arch her back slightly and groaning.
    "Heh, you like that?" Kathy joked through pants and weaved her fingers through Lana's hair. Lana connected their lips, a moan from the other vibrating down her throat.
     "Shit, I'm close." Lana whimpered and tightened her grip on Kathy's hips. Kathy looked up through half lidded eyes and hummed. Her breath quickened her face burring itself in Lana's shoulder, the other moaning growing in volume.
      "Fuck, L-Lana yes!" Kathy moaned as she came onto the brunette's thigh, her hips still rocking. Lana groaned Kathy's name as she came on her thigh, her head tossing back. Both girls looked at each other panting before smiling.
     "I'm still hungry," Kathy stated with a snort making Lana sigh and roll her eyes.
     "Let's clean up then go eat, sound good princess?" The brunette smirked and stood up hoisting Kathy up.
     "Sounds good," she blushed and intertwined their fingers.

Bloody hell this took forever to write
And I apologize for not updating in FOREVER
I hope this makes up for it ^^;
Comment some more you'd like to see 💗💗