Chapter One

Chapter One

(Strangeness begins)

The black haired male groaned as he cracked opened his eyes, staring into the night sky.

"Where the fuck am I???" he muttered and tried to focus on his surroundings.

He heard crickets, the owls... And the sound of a rushing waterfall.

He forced himself up and took in his environment once more. He was in a forest, after having sex with his sex buddy, he slept and now... He's here?

He decided to wash his face at the waterfall area and made his way there by following his sense of hearing.

"What the fuck just happened? Did Hinata knock me out and drag me out here as a prank?" he muttered to himself the whole time he walked there.

Upon reaching the waterfall, he quickly dipped his hands into the water and washed his face. Just seconds after he did that, he heard a loud gasp.

He looked up and saw none other than Hinata Hyuga, bathing in the middle of the stream...

"Well well well... If it isn't little miss Hyuga here..." he smirked as he used his body flicker technique and was in a flash in front of her. "Tried to play another prank on me is it Hinata?"

Hinata's pale lavender eyes widened in panic as the black haired boy before her gripped her waist with his strong hands.

"I know you like to have kinky sex Hinata but you sure you can endure the punishment I will give to you for dragging me out here and torturing me like this? I gotta admit it is sexy of you to surprise me naked..." his voice dropped to a low sexy whisper and Hinata couldn't take it and screamed before using her gentle fist on him, aiming his chest first.

"The fuck Hinata?!? You don't have to be a bitch!" the guy cried out in pain as he hugged his own body. He doubled over and when he looked up, he saw Hinata already wearing back her ninja gear clothes.

"Stay away from me!" Hinata screamed as she ran off into the forest.

The black haired man gritted his teeth in anger and mentally commanded Kurama to heal him. The fox did so and he was quickly on his way going after Hinata.

Poor Hinata was running for her life when she bumped into a tree.

Except it wasn't a tree.

"You wanna play rough with me Hinata..." the man before her growled as he held her waist and used his body flicker to press her against a tree.

"Let-let go of me!" Hinata shrieked as she then took a deep breath and shouted again. "NARUTO!!!"

The man before her frowned when he heard that name. Naruto? He knew that name. The blonde haired bastard who entered his Tsukuyomi world and beat him in a duel battle...

If the Hinata before him doesn't recognise him and is calling out for Naruto, then that must mean he is in the world of Naruto...

"So... You're Naruto's girlfriend eh..." he smirked as he neared their faces together. "Technically, even if we get raunchy, it wouldn't be cheating as Naruto and I are the same person..." he then started nibbling her earlobe and grinded against her crotch roughly.

Hinata squeaked in pain and suddenly she felt the weight was lifted off her as the black haired male was thrown into a tree.

"Stay away from my girl..." Naruto snarled as he stood before his enemy, which ironically is himself.

"Sorry to barge into your world but I myself am not sure how I got here. But I do notice you have the same girl as I do back in my world so I hope you don't mind that I was feeling her up..." Menma Namikaze smiled at Naruto.

"Why you little piece of..." Naruto narrowed his blue eyes and used body flicker to appear behind Menma and quickly pushed a rasengan into his back but Menma also used body flicker to avoid the jutsu and reappeared from above Naruto with a rasen shuriken.

Naruto's eyes widened as Hinata activated her Byakugan and used her eight trigrams palm to release air pressure of chakra towards Menma, making him falter and the jutsu disappeared from his hand.

But a shadow clone appeared from behind Hinata and pushed a rasengan into her back, causing her to fly and break through 10 trees in a row.

Menma smirked when he saw the look of horror on Naruto's face. Menma knew the Hyugas can see all around with their Byakugan but they have a blind spot which is behind them and they don't response fast to attacks from blind spots unlike the Uchihas...

"I told you to stay away from my girl!" Naruto yelled out as he got locked in a tight taijutsu battle with Menma.

"Shit this guy's good!" Menma cursed in his mind as Naruto got fed-up and tapped into Kurama's chakra to gain superhuman speed and strength, throwing Menma off guard. There was a sickening cracking sound as Naruto punched Menma's jaw, making the latter pass out...

(Strangness ends)