Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Naruto's P.O.V.:

"Hinata!" I yelled as Neji pushed me back with his 8 Air Trigrams.

"Naruto I really don't want to hurt you but Hinata sama is not in the mood to see you for now." Neji repeated what he said earlier in that god damn irritating calm tone.

"Don't piss the hell out of me!" I yelled, standing up and wiping the blood at the side of my mouth as I accidentally bit my lip when I fell down. "I don't wanna hurt you too Neji. You damn well know how strong I am but I really want and need to see Hinata!!!"

"Give her time to cool down." Neji answered and I gritted my teeth.

"It's been a week Neji! It's either you or Hiashi sama that is preventing her from seeing me! I really doubt it's her decision to not see me!"

Neji narrowed his eyes at me but I refused to back down.

"She's really hurt by what you said you blonde idiot." that annoying voice of mine commented and I whirled around to face Menma.

"And what the fuck are you doing here?!?" I growled as I saw Hinata hiding behind him...

"Hinata! What are you doing with this asshole?!?" I asked angrily and Hinata gazed hard at the floor.

"Naruto, I think it's best if you go home. Now." Neji emphasised his last word but I refused to budge from where I was standing. I had to get my answers from Hinata!

"Hinata, are you with him..." I croaked as my voice cracked and finally she looked up at me, giving me a small smile.

"Silly Naruto..." she whispered. "I came back from dinner with Menma. He offered to bring me out since I cooped myself up at home... Neji nii san was out training and just only came back when Menma invited me out so Neji nii san was tired to follow us..."

"That doesn't explain why you're with him!" I bellowed. "You could have gone out for dinner with anyone! It doesn't have to be with him only!!!"

Hinata cowered under my piercing stare and shifted to hide herself even more behind Menma.

I realised my mistake and swallowed nervously.

"Hinata I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you..." I rushed but Menma bastard crossed his arms and interrupted me.

"If that's done then please leave. I know I'm an asshole and a pervert for dropping sexual suggestions to Hinata here but to shout at her when you know what's her nature like... That's just a new low Uzumaki." Menma said with disgust but I clenched my fist as I listened to what more he has to say. "In fact, you yourself told me off the first night we all met by saying it's Hinata's nature to be kind to others! I can't believe you would be an asshole by contradicting your words and throwing that back in Hinata's face!" Menma spat.

I gritted my teeth and decided to not address what he said as I took a deep breath and looked at Hinata.

"Hinata, please... Fine just spend a few hours with me to talk things out with you. Please..." I begged and Hinata finally looked up at me.

"Okay..." she whispered and I breathed a sigh of relief as Neji narrowed his eyes at Hinata.

"Hinata sama, are you sure about this?" Neji asked and Menma moved aside so he could look at Hinata.

"You want me to follow you just in case?" he offered but before I could protest, Hinata spoke first.

"No." she said in a firm voice but with a soft tone. "I wish to be alone with Naruto."

My heart soared with hope and happiness. I was afraid for a moment there that Hinata will allow Menma to be around us.

Now that Hinata is giving me a chance to talk things out, I better not screw this up!!

*~*

Hinata's P.O.V.:

"Hinata, are you still mad at me?" Naruto asked me as he clasped both my hands in his. "I'm so so sorry. I never meant to shout at you..."

I gave him a weak smile as I wiped away a tear which threatened to drop down his right cheek.

"It's okay Naruto. I'm not hurt anymore... I just wanted time alone by myself..." I began but he interrupted me.

"That means you're still mad at me... That's why you don't want to see my face..." Naruto said softly as he looked down.

I cupped his face to stare into his ocean blue eyes.

"Naruto, if I'm mad at you and don't want to see your face, would I have gone out with Menma? He looks exactly like you other than the hair..." I commented quietly with a smile and Naruto's face frowned a bit.

"But Menma is a different person..." Naruto protested but I shushed him with a kiss to his lips.

"He's very similar to you in my eyes. But he can never be you Naruto. I promise I'm not avoiding you anymore after this. After a week I wanted to see you but it seems you were impatient and came to see me first." I chuckled and Naruto's face blushed red.

"Well... That's because I thought my girlfriend doesn't want to be with me anymore..." Naruto pouted and I giggled as we kissed for a few seconds again.

"For a silly fight like that? Oh Naruto..." I sighed as he pulled me in for another kiss...

*~*

"Sasuke..." Sakura began but he cut her off with his bored sigh.

"Sakura, I'm not doing this conversation again." Sasuke stated firmly but his pink haired girlfriend clenched her fists as they stood in the training field of Team 7.

"No Sasuke! You never give me an answer each time I bring this topic up!" Sakura started raising her voice. "Are you gonna stay with the Uchihas from the Tsukuyomi world?!"

Sasuke hardened his gaze at his girlfriend.

"I thought you will know the answer by now. You don't need me to answer that for you Sakura." was his emotionless reply.

"Sasuke! I know how much you want to see your family! I also know how down to earth and rational you are when it comes to important decisions! But I simply cannot read your mind on whether seeing your clan and family members again might make you succumb to the genjutsu world!" Sakura sobbed a bit as her green eyes pierced back into Sasuke's black orbs. "The fact I can't fathom what you will do makes me scared because let's face it, you are my boyfriend and if I cannot predict your next move, it just might be a decision that I fear the most!"

Sasuke's gaze finally softened as he approached his girlfriend.

"Sakura..." Sasuke breathed as he embraced her in a hug. "I love you Sakura... If I leave you for the genjutsu world, then what will become of my future?"

Sakura hugged him back tightly as she choked back a sob.

"There is a Sakura in their world also... And I heard from Ino she's normal tempered compared to me... So it seems like a perfect world for you to escape to Sasuke..." Sakura whispered as Sasuke pulled away and held her face in his hands.

"She's normal tempered and so you mean to say you are temperamental?" Sasuke chuckled as Sakura frowned at him.

"Yea... Isn't that better if I'm not always violent and smashing Naruto's head in?" she asked as Sasuke gave a slight smile.

"I wouldn't have you any other way Sakura. The Sakura I fell in love with is hot tempered, aggressive and loves to bash Naruto's head in." Sasuke smirked at his girlfriend as she gave a soft laugh at his comment.

(Shirohae ends)