Chapter Two

Chapter Two

(Guren's Theme begins)

"Let go of me!" Menma snarled as he struggled in the chakra threads that Hinata produced and tied around him. "It's not a fair fight considering two against one!"

"Shut the fuck up before I rearrange your face..." Naruto growled as he helped Hinata up.

"Na-na-Naruto... Did you call for back-up to escort Menma back to the village? Because we still need to continue our mission." Hinata whispered as Naruto supported her back. She winced in pain as she shifted her weight a bit.

"I did, I sent a shadow clone by body flicker technique but only the original me can bring people through the jutsu. My shadow clone can't so we'll just have to wait for our back ups to arrive..." Naruto told her soothingly as Hinata looked at him with worried eyes.

"You could just have ordered your bunshin to take care of me while you go back to Konoha..." Hinata began but Naruto shook his head fiercely.

"No Hinata! This bastard here has injured you seriously! You received a direct hit from a rasengan! An A jutsu!! You were bleeding from your back when I found you! I couldn't just leave you with a psychopath like that!!!" Naruto insisted as Menma coughed rudely.

"I'm still here you know. And just so you know, the psychopath you're talking about, is yourself you blonde idiot." Menma said triumphantly as Naruto's blue eyes narrowed in anger.

He stood up and walked over to Menma.

"Don't you dare hurt Hinata ever again!" Naruto spat as he grabbed Menma's jacket collar. "For your information, I am nothing like you! I don't go around hitting on people's girlfriend!"

"Well like I said, we're both the same person so Hinata's my girlfriend too." Menma smirked and Naruto's fist was about to connect with his arrogant face when a hand held Naruto's arm.

"Naruto... Stop... Let Tsunade sama deal with him..." Hinata's soft voice drifted through the quiet night air.

Naruto gritted his teeth as he grabbed Menma's jacket collar with both hands again.

"Why did you intrude into my world?!? What, you failed in taking over the world at your side so you decide to try your luck with my dimension?!?" Naruto growled as Menma rolled his eyes.

"Don't need to rub it in my face about my past son of a bitch!" Menma hissed and neared his face to Naruto. "And this is like the 30th time I'm telling you. I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT HERE!!"

"Boys please stop!" Hinata pleaded as she wrapped her arms around Naruto's waist and buried her face in his neck.

Naruto's grip on Menma loosened and he threw Menma back against the tree, causing the latter to slam down, groaning in pain.

"That was uncalled for Uzumaki!" Menma commented as Hinata helped him up.

"Hinata! You can't be serious! He hurt you and..." Naruto scolded his girlfriend but she shook her head.

"Naruto, I know he hurt me but you shouldn't have slammed him down like that. It hurts too." Hinata said gently as Menma glared at Hinata.

"What tricks do you have up your sleeve this time?" Menma demanded and Naruto clenched his fists.

"Hinata's nature is that she is naturally kind to others so stop being a jackass and be nice to her! Thank your lucky stars she's here to stop me from ripping you to shreds!" Naruto yelled at Menma.

"Do you want me to feed you some soup?" Hinata asked Menma and Naruto ran his fingers through his blonde hair in frustration.

"Hinata! You're feeding the criminal our rations now?!?" Naruto asked in exasperation and Hinata turned to face him.

"Naruto, he is lost and doesn't know where he is or how he got here. Different people handle stress differently. Maybe if it was me, I would still be able to converse with people as that's my nature. But Menma has similar characteristics to you so maybe in his panic state he starts attacking people and it's our job to make him calm down." Hinata explained gently and Menma screwed his face up at the both of them.

"Just so you know, I'm still here. Stop treating me as if I'm invisible and not here!" Menma snapped and Naruto punched his head.

"Stop being rude to my girl!" Naruto growled and Menma winced in pain.

A plan suddenly clicked in Menma's head. He decided to get under Naruto's skin.

"On second thought, I am hungry..." Menma commented as he stared at Hinata with a puppy dog expression.

Hinata blushed a bit before nodding and went over to the small campfire they had lit and scooped a bit of soup from the large pot into a small bowl...

Naruto's eyes narrowed at the guy before him as he realised Menma's plan.

"Why you sneaky little bastard!" Naruto hissed and Menma raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Ah-ah... The more nasty and mean you are to me, the more pitiful I will act towards your precious girlfriend..." Menma threatened and Naruto lowered his voice so Hinata who was scooping the soup, wouldn't hear their heated conversation.

"Don't you dare take advantage of Hinata like that you son of a bitch!" Naruto growled out. "I've already explained to everyone my experience when I got sucked into your world! She may be buying your drama but the moment we get back to Konoha, I'm gonna get my other friends to work with me to rearrange your fucking face!"

"And if you do that, I'll complain to Hinata what a big meanie you are." Menma smirked back at the blonde who opened and closed his mouth in anger.

"I don't know how I got here but one thing's for sure. I'm gonna make it a personal mission of mine to make your Hinata fall hard for me..." Menma winked at Naruto and before the latter could punch him, Hinata approached them and sat down beside Menma.

"Careful the soup's hot..." Hinata commented and blew onto the soup for Menma. Once she was sure it was of a suitable temperature, she began feeding him.

It boils Naruto's blood to see Menma giving him snide looks and after a minute, Naruto couldn't take it anymore.

"Hinata rest. I will feed Menma." Naruto insisted as Hinata blinked in surprise at him.

"I thought you hate him?" Hinata asked in curiosity and Naruto scratched the back of his neck.

"Well... After all, he is me... So technically it's only right I feed myself right? Anyway, you need to rest up Hinata. You're in pretty bad shape." Naruto repeated himself as he kissed Hinata's forehead. "Please Hinata..."

Hinata blushed a bit before giving in and went to retire in the tent that Naruto has set up.

"Aww aren't you two the cutest thing? I bet you guys haven't even pass the second base have you..." Menma smirked and he threw Naruto a triumphant grin when he saw the blonde blushed furiously.

"What's it to you?!?" Naruto yelled as Menma chuckled.

"So there's something that the great Naruto Uzumaki loses out to me and that is his sexual experience..." Menma laughed in mockery and Naruto gritted his teeth and picked up the bowl of soup that Hinata has left before stuffing each scoop quickly into Menma's mouth.

"Take that! And that! And that!" Naruto growled out in satisfaction when Menma started spluttering and hung out his raw and burnt tongue.

"What the fuck man?!? You need to blow the soup first to make it cool not stuff the hot shit into me immediately!" Menma cursed out and Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"You expect me to be nice to you while I hear you throw insults at me and make sexual comments about my girl?!?" Naruto whisper yelled as he didn't want to wake Hinata. "Mark my words when I say if you try to go after my Hinata, You. Will. Suffer." Naruto stuffed the soup roughly into Menma's mouth with the last 3 words that he punctuated so as to prove a point to Menma.

(Guren's Theme ends)