4

"So. If you don't mind. Maybe you can tell me where the scars came from?" Max asked as we walked to the football field after school.

"Umm. Maybe some other time?" I asked him, to which Max nodded and we kept walking. Turns out Max lives only a few houses down on our street which ironically is called Sydney Drive. Funny right?

We sat down on the bleachers and I took out my phone and turned on the camera.

"Best friend selfie?" I asked. Max and I have already established that we are BFFs because only known each other for 4 hours, we act like we have known each other for four years.

Max wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I snapped a photo on my space grey iPhone 6s.

I went to instagram and tagged Max in the picture adding the description: With my first and new BFF @ Maximusreid. And no sorry ladies and lads he is not available. Especially to the ladies.

"Wow. Way to make it obvious Blay." Max commented as he read the post.

"Ooh. The football players are here. Shh. They are gonna be shirtless!" I whisper yelled to Max and flipped my phone camera over, zooming in on their glorious bodies with my camera.
What? I ain't gonna bring binoculars. Even though i have a military pair of binoculars. And those could see a good distance.
Remind me not to look into Mr.Evans's office again. I don't need to see him doing the deed with Miss.Porter. Eeww.

"Damn. Those boys bodies are fine." Max said just as his phone rang with a FaceTime. "Ooh. It's Jackson." He cheered.

"Forget the six packs, let me meet your boyfriend!" I turned my camera off and Max answered the phone.

"Hey babe" Jackson said also with a heavy Aussie accent.

"Hi. I want you to meet somebody." Max said exited.

"Oh. You didn't find yourself a new boyfriend right?" Jackdon said.

"No. But we are at the football field and these guys are playing shirtless and they are fine." Max joked.

"I guess I'll have to lock you in the bedroom for some time when I come."

"Dammit guys. I am still here. Max you wanted to introduce me right?" I finally spoke up. Gay relationships and all that mushy stuff might be great but save it for the bedroom guys.

"Oh yeah. Jackson, this is my best friend Blair. Blair, this is my boyfriend Jackson whom you couldn't wait to meet."

"Hello. You better not turn Max straight there missy. Or I will not be happy."

"Nah. Don't worry. I am not about to break up a gay couple. They are just too cute. Plus Max have you seen Nathaniel AKA number 13 on the field. Yup. He is hot."

"Max turn the camera around i wanna see what you are talking about." Jackson ordered. Max complied and flipped the phone camera. "Hot damn. Shrtless football players? You landed yourself in a fine school babe. Can't wait to enroll."

"Well. I can't wait for you to enroll too. Or Blair here will now stop nagging me until she sees you." He chuckled.

My phone buzzed with a message from my brother saying that his class is finished earlier and to pick him up.
I told Max, and after saying bye to Jackson, we left to my car. Yeah Max's car is in the salon right now getting fixed.

We drove to Gregory's college and i saw him standing on the sidewalk with his glasses on.

Greg is hard not to notice

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Greg is hard not to notice. He is tall, with sandy brown hair and greenish eyes. He had an average built. Not too lean bit not too buff. Just enough muscle.

"Howdy sister." I greeted as he climber into the back seat. "Hello guy in the passenger seat that I don't know."

"Greg, meet my best friend Max. Max, meet my older but not eldest brother Gregory or Greg for short." I introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you. I am from Sydney, Australia. Your sister is very friendly by the way. You are lucky. Mines is a pain in the ass."

"Nice to meet you too. Air here could be a pain also bit she is okay mostly." Greg shrugged. I could see he was examining him the best he could with his one eye and for that he was turning his head to the side of his good eye a little. "Oh and Air. Blake is coming home next month." Greg said, making me smile like a person high on cocain.

For those of you who are confused, Blake is my eldest brother. And if you are wondering why he didn'theserve well it is because he did. He is currently 25, and two yeas aho was his last year in the army since the age of 17. So when he left the army. I stepped in. My parents wouldn't let Blake do any more. Now he is in college and I guess he is coming back for the college break.

"That is awesome!" I squealed. "Max, Blake is my older brother and he is awesome. Unlike that potato sack over there. Maybe a little more protective, but still more awesome."

"Hey!" Greg protested.

"What? I am just speaking the truth. And don't even try to wrestle me when we get home because you will get your ass handed to you on a silver platter. I've fought guys bigger than you and you know it."

"That I do. And i already learned by lesson when you broke my nose and gave me a black eye that lasted for a month." I grumbled. "I had to make up a story that i ran into a bookshelf because saying that i got my ass kicked by my sister is even more embarrassing then that." He threw his hands up in the air.

"Aahh. Blake was proud. So proud." I chuckled, as Max just sat there with wide eyes.