8

"Okay Oscar, is the camera on?" I asked my best friend. We were about to film the video of me asking the girl of my dreams, the girl that I love, out. 

"Yeah it is on. Where do you want me to stand?" He asked me, looking up from the little camera. 

"Umm. Over by that pillar over there. Then just zoom in the camera. I have my microphone on me that will not make my voice louder but deliver the sound to the camera." I said to him, attaching and turning on the microphone to my shirt. Oscar nodded and turned the camera on, pointing it to me. 

"So her there guys, today is Friday and we are in my school's cafeteria. My crush is right at the very last table behind me with her best friend who actually helped me with this a little, Max Reid, and also make sure to follow him on YouTube too because he is cool, I will leave the link below. So, I am about to get my shit together and go over there and ask my crush, who's name is Blair Collins, out." 

I walked over to the table that Blair was sitting at, laughing away with Max. They were both looking at something on his phone and as I got closer I heard them talking to somebody. I walked over to them and cleared my throat. 

"Blair, can I please talk to you in private?" I gave Max a look to which he stood up. He was only an inch or two shorter then me. He looked from me to Blair and winked at me in encouragement. Oh yeah, Max knows about this. He is a pretty chill guy and I knew that he wouldn't tell.

I extended my hand to Blair and she took it. I pulled her up and turned to face her. I could feel a blush coming up my cheeks as she stared up at me. She only just reached my chest since she was only about 5'3 and I was 6'1. So she was a good ten inches shorter then me. 

"Blair, there is something that I have to tell you." Blair nodded and looked at me, patiently waiting for me to say whatever it is I wanted to say. "The thing is that, Blair, I like you, I like you a lot. Hell, maybe even more then a lot. And I just want to know if, you would like to be my girlfriend?" I asked. A look of complete shock came over her face. 

------

I was shocked. More then shocked. And I was happy and exited at the same time. 

He liked me. Hell maybe even loved me. So I was the girl from the video? Damn. 

Nathaniel stared at me with nervous eyes. I don't know what came over me but, I hugged him. 

"I like you too Nathaniel. Even more then like." I said, grinning into his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist. 

"So is that a yes?" 

"Depends. Do I get to call you babe?" I asked jokingly. 

"You get to call me whatever the hell you want." 

"Then it's a yes." I grinned at him. "Can I get a kiss now?" 

Without answering, Nathaniel crushed his lips to mine, stealing my first kiss. My lips are not virgins anymore. His lips were so damn soft, and moved so skilfully with mine I felt like I was on cloud nine. My hands moved up to his neck just as his arms tightened around my waist, and he bit my bottom lip lightly. I parted my lips and his tongue went into my mouth, and that was an even better feeling. 

Too bad we had to pull away fro air. 

"Whoohoo! Get some Blair!" Max's voice boomed from beside us. 

"Dammit Max. Way to ruin the moment." Nathaniel grumbled. 

"Oh shut up pretty boy. You better not break my boyfriend's best friend's heart. Or I will come there and kill you." Jackson said through Max's phone. 

"Not planning on it." He said and wrapped an arm around my waist. 

"And look at that. Nathaniel got the girl of his dream. And a very  heated kiss at the back of the cafeteria." Oscar said, looking at a camera. Nathaniel took the camera from him and pointed it to himself and I. I hid my face in his ribs, probably tickling him in the process because he stepped aside a little and laughed. 

"So hi everyone, and meet my girlfriend Blair Collins who will show her face and stoooopp tickling my ahh ribs." He said, giggling a little as I dug my face further into his ribs. With a sigh I lifted my face up to face the camera, making Nathaniel smile like an idiot. "There is that pretty face." He poked my cheek. "Well anyways guys, there you go your video of me asking out the girl who I have been crushing on for a year now. Until next time. Bye!" With that he shut off the camera. 

"So. How about I feature you in my next video?" Nathaniel asked. 

"Sounds great." I smiled and stood up on the bench, planting a kiss on his lips.